Everything Hot Air

jacksorroche

I am getting out of the Hot Air ring. I have switched my power train to the 86/87. I have tons of parts for the Hot Airs and want to get rid of them. I have sensors, throttle bodies, intakes, and even blocks. One block is a Hot Air and the other is from an 85 rear G-Body car, it will handle a turbo application. I don't have any turbos or exhaust parts, sorry.

I am not looking for much, just shipping and a handling charge for my time, usually about 10-20 dollars.

List your needs. You can also PM and e-mail me. My e-mail is jacksorroche@cox.net

So you dont have any up pipes? Do you have any of the little metal heatshields that get bolted onto the front side of the passenger side valve cover? It it the one that the spark plug wires run behind so they are protected from the heat of the up pipe. Also is the hot air block bare or does it have internals?

Could I get a pic of the shield to make sure its the right one. They made two variations of it and so far all I have found are the wrongs ones. Also if it is the right one how much for shipping to 80829?

How about a passenger side value cover? (no holes, beveled on one end)

Thanks

Do you have the three eared doughnut gasket that goes between the up-pip- and turbo?

I had mine crack as well went to autozone and got the round asbestos exhaust dognut and bolted on and works great no more leak

b4black
I have a set of valves covers, $5 bucks and shipping. Let me know where.

jgines
I have the ceramic gasket, however one of the bolt ears is broken but it still works. Pay shipping, let me know where.

jgines said:
84HAGN,

Do you know what the part # was or description?
I will have to dig up the reciept but if memory serves me it was just a 2 inch
round dognut with a metal insert that fit in the turbo end and the gasket side fit the flare on the up pipe I do remember that I thought it was a hair to small but it sealed and didnt leak I thought it should have been the next size up but that was to big

Have any harmonic balancers left over [in good shape]?
Also what about a oil pan [in good shape]?

6SENSE
I don't have any harmonic balancers, sorry.
The oil pans I want to keep with the blocks. I'll look sometime today to see if I have a spare.

Everyone else, I'll try and get your stuff packaged up and sent out Monday or Tuesday. I'll let you know how much shipping was and you can pay me via paypal or Money order. Theres no reason why I can't trust you all is there?

Sorry for the long delay, work has been taking up most of my time.

Is this happening? I don't mind waiting at all (I certainly understand work keeping you busy :) ), but please let me know if I need to look elsewhere.

Thanks

my85grandnation

I am really sorry dude, I have been working and having to deal with birthdays and such. I'll try and get you a pic of the heatshield within the next day or two.

Thanks for the intake, and all the extra parts :cool: . They look good and should work well for what i need them for.

Thanks,Dan