EVERYONE please get in line and be patient..

ledzeppac

I know everyone is going to be fighting over this, but there can only be one special winner.

The 87 GN is for sale.

92,200 miles
The Interior is a 9/10
New Headliner and front windshield
TA60
Blue Tops
Art Carr Extreme Transmission
Walbro 340 Fuel pump
Lou C chip

The exterior is a good 20 footer.

Selling because I drive at least 50 miles a day for work...

WANT TO KNOW MORE? JUST ASK

I know everyone is going to be fighting over this, but there can only be one special winner.

The 87 GN is for sale.

92,200 miles
The Interior is a 9/10
New Headliner and front windshield
TA60
Blue Tops
Art Carr Extreme Transmission
Walbro 340 Fuel pump
Lou C chip

The exterior is a good 20 footer.

Selling because I drive at least 50 miles a day for work...

WANT TO KNOW MORE? JUST ASK

Sorry to hear your selling her.

Where are you working?

why are we all selling our toys? truth is though, they probably wont sell! bring it out on the 29'th so we can all look at whats for sale. The only reason I thought of selling the elky is because I cant drive it daily, well I cant but dont want to. I cant imagine paying 600 a month plus insurance for a new car, so screw it! just drive the thing man, you'll be alright. They are just cars... good luck. how much????$$$

why are we all selling our toys? truth is though, they probably wont sell! bring it out on the 29'th so we can all look at whats for sale. The only reason I thought of selling the elky is because I cant drive it daily, well I cant but dont want to. I cant imagine paying 600 a month plus insurance for a new car, so screw it! just drive the thing man, you'll be alright. They are just cars... good luck. how much????$$$

$9000

Quick sale...

Posted for Ledzeppac
passside.jpg

leftside.jpg

front.jpg

eengine.jpg

backseat.jpg
[
odometer.jpg