Everyone in Houston, Texas

Justin Terry

I was just wonderin how it is out there because I am coming there June 18-21. The reason im coming there is I am visiting The School of Automotive Machinists. I just wanna see what its like. If i am accepted which i think I will be I will be moving out there in September to go to school there. Hope to see someone. I will be looking for a track or street races also so I can get to know it around there.

Hey justin whats up, I use to live in houston, there is alot of street racing to be had there. When i lived there Rankin Rd. was the place to street race it was right off the freeway in spring,right outside dowtown houston .What part of houston are you going to? I could tell you some good places to go esp. if you want to party!!!!!Let me know!!!Alan

Hey I live here,there is always something to do , and there are a lot of fast cars as well. Have fun man. Good luck at getting into the school as well.

Justin,
There are plenty of places to race on Friday and Saturday nights. Let me know if need directions to some of the places.

The school of A M M is a great place. That's where I had my motor build. They do good work there. I know a couple of people that went there and they know there **** now.

Later

I will post something again the day we leave maybe get somebodies cell phone so me and a friend can meet yall. thanks