EVERY GN owner should own this Flashlight

wheres he walking

if you need this to walk your dog your in the wrong town . but this would fit between the drivers set and console of my gn well . need something like this for those who travel in the left lane on the highway ...my front plate reads move over in reverse but it doesnt work bet that mg would . :)

awesome. just awsome; question; because it has a stock; and uses handgun cartridge and handgun styled magazine; what does it fall under according to the ATF; a Short Barrel Rifle, an Any Other Weapon, a Pistol, Handgun? just wondering. I recall a similar design but without the flashlight in the 80s, maybe early 90s.... its still an awesome self-defense concept; just the litigious people would likely say "you're on the OFFENSIVE if you carry one of these things!" just like they say for the CCW people :mad:

hello people; I've seen that before and to you old farts. Does it remind you of the toys they sold from the TV show (Man From Uncle) They had a radio that converted to a machine gun. I wanted one but never got it.
IBBY

Great item

Probably one of the coolest things that I have ever seen. Due to the nature of our cars, I know that some of you guys on this board are excellent machinists. Anyone interested in trying to make one of these for me???

Very cool,

Busyman
:cool: