Ever see one like this

Shop truck

Hi new here just picked up a 87 drivetrain with 80k miles for a swap in my work truck. It has a kodiak west turbo heat shield. I did some research and found a few that had Buick v6 turbo on it but nothing on this one. Buick gnx turbo.
They were sold through Kenny bell in the 90s but haven't found a catalogue.
Any help would be great
Thank you
image.jpg

I can't provide any info other than to say. I've seen that type of cover before in a picture of someones car on here.

I just checked in an '90's era Kenne-Bell catalog and did not find anything. Then I looked in another old catalog, this time Poston's and all I found were the ones sold by DC Tech but not like yours which iv very likely a Kodiak West unit.

Claude ;)

P.S: I have a chrome one from DC Tech with the word "Turbo" on it (seen in the picture below)…Wanna trade?
101_1867.JPG

It's a kodiak for sure. Oddly the Buick v6 turbo ones are stamped with a date code. This one looks like it has GCI SCO stamped on it.
Not looking to trade. But will be going up for sale at some point on eBay. It will copy and post the eBay ad up when I decide to let it go.
image.jpg

I have the v6 buick turbo one in chrome, was real expensive back then, never saw one that said GNX..

I just looked in one of my old 1989 turbo high tech mags. kodiak west sold them. They also sold one for the ta, and buick v6 turbo.

The owner of Kodiac shop bought a new GN in 1987, and he was so excited about the car he produced a line of dress-up parts for the turbo Regals after he made these for his GN!

In addition to the turbo cover, my original car has billet pieces like the PS cover, trans and oil dipstick, radiator cap and the turbo shield.

I recently gave a local friend a Trans Am Kodiac turbo cover for his Pontiac.

Back in the day I did sell a few of his products, and these were only done because of his passion for these cars as he never turned any profit on these items!

Nick the recored rad is working great. I have a lot of the mags. from 86 on up . Its amazing how many places made parts for these cars right after they came out.

I always wondered about my heat shield. Been awhile since I've had it off, but I believe mine has Kodiak West Richmond, Calif stamped on it? I think I have the p/s and rad caps as well.

Attachments

• 1443044780656.jpg
    1443044780656.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 175
Nick the recored rad is working great. I have a lot of the mags. from 86 on up . Its amazing how many places made parts for these cars right after they came out.

I've heard that merely owning a Kenne Bell catologue is good for 2 tenths off of your quarter mile time.............. ;):LOL:;)

I always wondered about my heat shield. Been awhile since I've had it off, but I believe mine has Kodiak West Richmond, Calif stamped on it? I think I have the p/s and rad caps as well.
I have a chrome dipped version