EVEN MORE new items!!!

Mike Licht

I was here first
New parts are coming in so fast it is hard to keep up. here is a quick list for this week.

NLR AMS-1000 boost controllers

MagnaFuel Fuel pumps

Fiberglass bumpers, filler panels and other body parts

Aerospace Components brakes and more

Jason is working at get this all on the website ASAP

More coming next week too!

Thanks for the support!
Mike Licht

Mike, I see you sell the bumber filler sets in 4 pieces....do you sell just the rears as a 2 pc set? My fronts are near new.

Thanks Mike. I'll put in an order. KDK Performance is doing my new build up, and I have told Kevin tht I would like to get my parts thru you...including my roller-cam setup. Just waiting to see what all we're gonna need.....

Thanks again for supporting teh community,

Mike

Nice looking additions Mike. I hope someone will have some nice header panels. The current aftermarket panels fit like crap. I have pretty much depleted the inventory around here trying to get down the track lately:wink: I hope I never need another.

Drew. I run the AMS if you have questions.

Hey Mike what are the new fuel pumps...my old walbro340 just died so I'm in the market for something to support my 50lbs'ers...what can you recommend?

Hey Mike what are the new fuel pumps...my old walbro340 just died so I'm in the market for something to support my 50lbs'ers...what can you recommend?

If you want an intank unit we have the Walbro, if you want inline we have lots of options Walbro, Aeromotive and MagnaFuel
Mike

Yes deff in tank I think I might go with your new replacement pump to the old walbro 340 and the easy wiring kit, any deals?-Eric

Mike,

Do you have any of the new 2.75" all stainless exhausts in stock??

K.

Mike any news on the 4" pipe with integrated sensor? Cant install my new turbo without the pipe :D