Even-Fire NA Cam Listing

willitell

Naturally Aspirated
Well before I kind of decided on the Edelbrock camshaft, I compared them. So I just thought I'd share what I came up with in the event anyone else could use the information I came up with.

So I googled and scoured what I could, and compiled a list of manufacturer's specs on every even-fire N/A Buick v6 cam I could find (except for the Poston ones, since the mfr doesn't post specs)

I'm only human and cannot guarantee that mistakes were not made during the compilation of this list, use the information at your own risk Information in italics in the spreadsheet is very questionable.

If anyone has cams to add / corrections to make let me know, or post the additions/corrections here.

Attachments

• BuickV6Cams.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 171
Glad I could help someone. And I appreciate knowing I helped.

I think I'm just going to stick with the edelbrock cam, since it's "dyno matched" to the manifold i'm using.

Best of luck!

-Will

the first thought of me was to go with the edelbrock cam and manifold.

But i found a Holley manifold on evil-bay so maybe i'll go for another cam...........:rolleyes:

Good Catch, I tried to find the latest lunati catolog at the outset of this project, but couldn't get there from Holley's site.

I'll update the list when I get a chance.