Evaluation Time

Dave Simpkins

Gotta love Yankee enginuity .... and more specificaly ... US Aftermarket Performance manufactures and distributors. I know we have some "Local" dealers .. but my experience has been that the locals bring in most of the trick stuff from south anyways, and they more or less treat a Beeuyak like a Chebby.... (not always to a V6 ers satisfaction).

I will recommend the following ... if anybody asks.

HR Parts and Stuff supplied a pair of Stge 1 P/u'thane Motor Mounts ....via a no hassle mail order supply .... no duty, no PST or GST, no customs no crap. All handled very efficiently by M card purch. over the phone. Unfortunatley they DO NOT INCLUDE INSTALLATION ... so any SW Ont. GN/Regal owners that want to experience the thrills and excitement of a motor mount re and re... I'm taking applications.

ESP Performance .... John has a nice looking shop in Pottstown PA. that I visited while I was at the Keystone/Lucas Oil Nats. in Maple Grove PA.

(BTW .. Todd Paton former Alcohol F/C driver out of Paris Ontario currently driving the NITRO FISH Fuel F/C put John force on ther trailer in round one of eliminations on Monday ... then went on to kiss the wall and lose in round 2)

He (ESP/John Perry) is well stocked with many "go fast goodies" and seemed very willing to spend hours discussing V6 build options and methods. For anyone looking for a rebuild with a reputable (KNOWLEDGEABLE) shop (outside of Canada ... but only 8 hours driving time) .. I would recommend ESP. And important to many Canucks ... John Perry is a hockey player as is a shop helper of his .. who played tier 2 Jr. in Sask.

ds