Eric Rankin Is Back!!!

hot6-231

American and Proud!!!
Great News!!!.........Eric Rankin and Chad Longo are opening a new shop in South Windsor Ct. Here is the announcement that was posted on NEBRA:

ANNOUNCEMENT-
I am pleased to announce that the newest and most complete performance shop on the East Coast will open there doors in early April. This shop will upon compleation have aprox 12,000 sqft of automotive bliss. The name will be Unlimited Motorsports
and Paint Inc.. We will specialize in tuning on our brand new
Dynojet 248 in ground chassis dyno loaded with all the newest goodies such as steady state load control. We will supply and support almost every aftermarket fuel management system
known to mankind, Full service installs, tuning , and support all in one place . A fabrication area is set up for making anything
that is not availeble ( Brackets , holders , ect.) . Custom Roll bar/cage installs . Chassis upgrades and fabrication ( 4-links , ladder bars , wolf style bars ect), A full service bodyshop , New top quality Spray Booth , Custon paint and body panels , Collision work in the crash shop . Nitrous Oxide installs and Filling station . Fuel systems (Welden , Aeromotive , and Walbro ect) . Turbos, Injectors , Superchargers , and anything else that makes things go fast . Speacial group dyno rates . The complex has 3 acres of barb wire fenced in yard . It is in centraly located South Windsor Ct. Who is behind this ? Eric Rankin and Chad Longo! That's
right the Eric Rankin you all know! Now in partership with one best body and paint professionals in New England. The First 7 thousand sqft . Will be operating tentitivly on April 1st,
Pending DMV inspection ( the state is behind due to budget cuts ) . Remember this # 860-289-1701 for any work you may need , Unlike other performance shops our rates will be
reasonable and staggered I.E. routine and service work are done at a lower labor rate than perf and custom work . We want to service all your needs large or small . Plenty of parking for Tow rigs and transporters if coming for work , You can even leave
your trailer till the work is completed . Get ready for the race season . we will be at E-town on the 15th testind a couple of vehicles , Look for us! Specials will be abound . Email: HPV6100@AOL.COM .
Or call 860-289-1701 .
Thank You
ERIC RANKIN
UNLIMITED MOTORSPORTS AND PAINT INC.

This is awesome news, as i've got nothing but good things to say about Eric, as he was one of the few guys I trusted to work on my Buick. And I live only 5 MINUTES from the new shop!!! ;) His shop will be easy to find as it's right off RT.5 in South Windsor. Congrats Eric!!

Ken Boling

Dyno Day II would be nice. :)

Hey if you get wind of his labor rates for installing parts let me know. :cool:

I'm getting very lazy these days and I have a ton of work to do. :D

TIA :)

Salvage........Your not getting lazy, it's just too damn cold to be out there working on our toys!!!:p I'll try to find out what his rates for parts installations will be shortly. Sounds like they're pretty busy over there trying to get everything done for opening day. Later.....................................KB

Well it is winter, so were suppose to fatten up anyways!!:D It is suppose to be in the 50's for the next 5 days, so maybe it's time to get out there and work on our beloved tr's!! April 25th will be here a lot faster then you think!!!!!!!!:eek:

Guys, I've been to the shop twice so far and let me tell you, It's Big!! The dyno pit is already dug and that project is under way. Should be a cool hangout. Cotton's is too far away for me to just hangout often, I usually hang when I'm buying parts there. With that said, hopefully there won't be stupid rivalries going on. I would prefer to see only frindly competition, stuff that leads to good times at the track. I myself will continue to support both camps as much as my spending money allows. The more knowledgeable people that work on Buicks, the better, as far as I'm concerned. Imagine a world where all the Buick people got along....:cool: Maybe this will be a start to new things to come....