Entire 3.8 motor

jerritt

Okay I'm selling my roller and parting away with everything else but I'm going to try and sell it as a whole for a way lower then you could put it together.

Eaglecrank; Oliver rods; Diamond pistons; ARP everything; clevite bearings; RJC girdle; ported and polished irons with flow numbers like Champion (according to engine builder), port matched intake; Custom roller cam, morel lifters, KB roller rockers, ta performance balancer, new flexplate

All accessories including all pulleys headers, crossover, precision 57mm bb turbo, 60lbs injectors 2 tt chips (one alky one not), alky kit, gn1 performance cold air intake and 3in downpipe with 38mm wastegate, scanmaster, powerlogger, boost oil water and aem wideband gauges, cutout y pipe, 2800nl convertor with 200r4 trans with manual transbreak, stock intercooler
And Way more it's the entire motor with trans runs great still in car will get videos of it running before I pull it out on Sunday just needs dropped in and dialed in and I know it will do 10s. Ask all the questions you have and I'm in Maryland so would prefer to sell it somewhat close but I will bring it to you or meet you within reason only selling because I'm getting out of these for now to pay for school. Text me at 2406260459 and I will answer all questions and send pictures or videos. I want $ 7500.00 but text me offers for everything and I know putting it together yourself would be well over double that price. Again I'm just throwing it out there and trying to put everything in there but ask all the questions you have and it will be easier to text the number above and if serious we can set up a time to talk over the phone. Thanks

What cam and what kind of crank stock/ stroke does it have inside? How many miles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I'm selling my roller and parting away with everything else but I'm going to try and sell it as a whole for a way lower then you could put it together.

Eaglecrank; Oliver rods; Diamond pistons; ARP everything; clevite bearings; RJC girdle; ported and polished irons with flow numbers like Champion (according to engine builder), port matched intake; Custom roller cam, morel lifters, KB roller rockers, ta performance balancer, new flexplate

All accessories including all pulleys headers, crossover, precision 57mm bb turbo, 60lbs injectors 2 tt chips (one alky one not), alky kit, gn1 performance cold air intake and 3in downpipe with 38mm wastegate, scanmaster, powerlogger, boost oil water and aem wideband gauges, cutout y pipe, 2800nl convertor with 200r4 trans with manual transbreak, stock intercooler
And Way more it's the entire motor with trans runs great still in car will get videos of it running before I pull it out on Sunday just needs dropped in and dialed in and I know it will do 10s. Ask all the questions you have and I'm in Maryland so would prefer to sell it somewhat close but I will bring it to you or meet you within reason only selling because I'm getting out of these for now to pay for school. Text me at 2406260459 and I will answer all questions and send pictures or videos. I want $ 7500.00 but text me offers for everything and I know putting it together yourself would be well over double that price. Again I'm just throwing it out there and trying to put everything in there but ask all the questions you have and it will be easier to text the number above and if serious we can set up a time to talk over the phone. Thanks

Could you send me some pictures and where in MD are you? I will also PM you

It's an eagle crank with a stock stroke.... i would say on the highest side to be about 5000 miles if that. And all pms and texts should be replied to at this point.

I was planning on putting the motor into an el Camino but with bills building up from school I sold the El Co and while I was sorting everything out with the El Co i set up a deal for the roller planning to be able to keep the motor for a future car and I don't want to back out of the deal with the guy who wants the roller.

Ah ha, well that exsplains. Thanks for getting back. PS, nice of you not to back out on the person you already have a deal with, most wouldnt do that.

Ttt everything sold except long block need 5 grand feel free to text or call at 2406260459 and I will answer all questions thanks

Ttt
Will come down on price if you have hood,doors, set of wheels (not gn wheels just any that fit 87 buick regal and look decent), or bumper fillers to trade.

Price drop. Coming down to 4 grand for the long block again feel free to text me at the number listed with any questions