engine wise what mods are better?

LEOS79849

I already got a list form a previous thread onthings i should get to get my gn runnings approx 12's which are included but enginewise what combo/ or mods would be good to make my car run better enginewise of course cam/ what size pistons machining? i just want to run good solid setup i hope you all can help oh and this list is the one from a prvious thread thanks

scan tool (powerlogger)
fuel pump hotwired (fullthrottle.com)
adjustable wastegate
adjustable regulator (fullthrottle.com)
Turbo Ta-33 (precision turbo)
alky injection (http://alkycontrol.com/)
60 lb injectors (fullthrottlespeed.com)
ported TB
3 ich downpipe (GBodyParts.com Online)
cat back exhaust (TR Custom Parts 84-87 Turbo Regals, Olds G-Body Cars, S-10 Blazers/Pickups)
after market headers if you can find them (poston or atr)
Up-Pipe same thing if you can find it (postons or atr)
87 ecm conversion
turbo tweak chip with WB correction
lc-1

Well since you got the above list from myself I will try to help out with this question as well. As far as what to do to the motor basicly a stock bottom end motor will get you to you goal with the above listed items. Now if you want to go faster and get in the 11's I would get some ported heads. You really don't need more then that. Stock cams are good till the 9's if there is nothing wrong with it don't change it. If there is something wrong with it get a 206/206 and that will be good. However this is just my opinion. But if you want 12's there is no need to play around with the bottom end

What mods

Gee thanks yeah im not trying to make a rocket out of my gn i just want it to run good so yeah well thanks for the list jaja now to try and get the stuff i heard some stuff is hard to get specialy the one from postons sometimes but thanks again