Engine Tie Down Strap

GNasty

Engine Tie Down Strap - I think I bought this from Kirban's years ago. Never used.

$25 plus shipping...

IMG_0071.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously...How do you upload a picture to this web site? Could this be any less straight forward...? LOL

It keeps asking for a URL address. Why can't I just insert the pic from my directory?

Its a PITA if ur using the app...it will.only let you PM pix...otherwise you have to have a url link on the thread...wish the mods would make it easier

Soldier_GN: I sent you a separate conversation thread, with the picture attached.

It finally let me attach below, too...

Attachments

• IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 64
Soldier_GN: I sent you a separate conversation thread, with the picture attached.

It finally let me attach below, too...

Soldier_GN: let me know if you still want this in the next day or so, if not, I have several guys interested - it's going to the next in line.

Thanks!

GNasty...
Actually a buddy saw my post and offered me his...sorry for not responding earlier...been jammed at work....thanks for keepin me in mind though...

If I'm next in line I will take it I am in 21921 so just let me know the shipping.

GNasty...
Actually a buddy saw my post and offered me his...sorry for not responding earlier...been jammed at work....thanks for keepin me in mind though...

Next in line:
85t-typebuick
Dreamn4GN
JND

Top two members sent me personal emails last week...
85t-typebuick, you are on the clock! Still interested?

Thanks