"Engine Service Soon" & more

Eduardo, don't get me wrong Sir but how did you end up with a car like this without any knowledge at all? I'm sorry I hope you learn about the car and have it long time and become a valuable member of this forum.

A stock one would have been better for you but still you could do some damage without any knowledge of the car. This car has a lot of mods and is for someone that at least knows what the mods are and how to care for the car.

This car is completely different animal than say a Chevy V8 Camaro for example.

Dude do yourself a favor and park the car until you can have it checked out by a qualified tech. My $$ is on you have blown a head gasket.

In the end I hope it all works out for you.

Brother, I have 3/4 performance, or mods present in your car and I have 4 years into learning it through experience, failure, etc. and I am not even CLOSE to be considering myself great at these cars. Every time I work on them, I learn something else to be known. I even have an extensive back round in the automotive field and a large toolbox and get parts for much of my general maintenance at costs +. I perform all my own work, and could not imagine paying someone to do what I have had to do. Man I would sell it if this is your daily driver. Unless you are 100% committed I see you having NUMEROUS headaches with having this (race car) of yours. This car should be put in a garage and be used as a toy, it is WAY overbuilt for a daily. Piss poor negative post, but seriously....it is the truth.

Eduardo, don't get me wrong Sir but how did you end up with a car like this without any knowledge at all? I'm sorry I hope you learn about the car and have it long time and become a valuable member of this forum.

A stock one would have been better for you but still you could do some damage without any knowledge of the car. This car has a lot of mods and is for someone that at least knows what the mods are and how to care for the car.

This car is completely different animal than say a Chevy V8 Camaro for example.

Dude do yourself a favor and park the car until you can have it checked out by a qualified tech. My $$ is on you have blown a head gasket.

In the end I hope it all works out for you.
Yea honestly I had myself a nice little 1985 Buick Regal non turbo, that I used as a daily at one point never really gave me issues, Maintenance was a bit easy to keep up with. Figured I'd shoot for the T-type ( I do understand the turbo models are a complete different package, but I was set on getting myself one, and just learn about the car as the days would come. ) Unfortunately I had to get rid of my 85 due to Financial issues but by then the beast was already in the garage (which originally was going to be used as a wknd car.) Sure I know I was better off starting out with a stock but I decided to choose this vehicle instead. I just couldn't help myself. Too much of a package to pass up on at the price I got it for, at least that's how I was looking at it