Engine Performance parts. Distributor, Valve covers, Plenum, Trottle body

Mike E

Mr. Badwrench
I have an MSD distributor setup for sequential efi. It has the new HEI style MSD cap and a points cap. Used $150

V6 magnetic crank trigger wheel to use with an MSD pickup $25

Champion "Buick 6" valve covers. Brand new $150

Champion Plenum for a Champion intake setup for a 90mm TB. Brand new $150

Ford style accufab 70mm Throttle body for the above plenum. Used $200

Billet Fuel rails for a stock intake. New $175

All prices are plus shipping

Interested in the Valve covers. Assuming these are the Same as the GN1 valve covers but with the buick 6 logo (as seen on Fullthrottle)? Pics to drladend@mtu.edu would be helpful.

oh and paypal accepted?

Thanks,

-Dennis

Interested in the billet fuel rails, Champion? Can you post a pic or email me a pic at Clendmik@aol.com? Thanks Michael

Not Champion. I make these. The pic below is an older set, I have the brackets cnc machined now and I use different rail stock.
CIMG0441-1.jpg

Interested in the Valve covers. Assuming these are the Same as the GN1 valve covers but with the buick 6 logo (as seen on Fullthrottle)? Pics to drladend@mtu.edu would be helpful.

oh and paypal accepted?

Thanks,

-Dennis

Yes, just like the GN1 covers, but they say Buick with the Power 6 logo. I'll get some pics posted here later tonight. And yes, paypal is accepted.

Mike please post pictures of crank trigger wheel if it's what I'm looking for I'll take it a good friend of mine is looking for one. I'll check back later.:)

Thanks,
Steve

Great, I'll wait for the pics and we can go from there.

Thanks,

-Dennis

Champion plenum and accufab ford style 70mm throttle body
CIMG0693.jpg

Champion valve covers
CIMG0691.jpg

MSD distributor and caps
CIMG0689.jpg

Crank Trigger wheel
CIMG0688.jpg

He might have been waiting on me Odell. If you want it that's all good by me. I was looking for the MSD one. I'll pass.

Steve

The rails are 11/16" ID and are threaded for -8 (3/4-16) straight thread with either o-rings or sealing washers.

Thanks OC. I'll let you know when it gets here and I ship the crank trigger wheel.

New prices
$125 and shipping on the distributor
$135 and shipping on the plenum
$185 and shipping on the throttle body.

Throttlebody, plenum and distributor still available.

Everything else has been sold.

New prices
Distributor $125 shipped
Throttle body $175 shipped
Plenum $135 shipped