Engine failure from a 20 dollar part!!!

that was over 2 years ago..it doesnt matter now.
It matters to me cause that's not my style, if any info I gave you was false it was all based on the shops info and specs that where given to me, I have never been mechanically inclined always been a paying customer for that same reason. Don't know what parts where switch, you should have told me right away not 2 years later even though I don't speak to the engine builder I would have went out of way for this one. I will tell you this I hate thieves scammers etc...I ain't no story teller I told the truth!!! I have no need for the parts in your engine in that case I would have just kept it I paid top dollar for that engine not a fraction of what you got it for...

Dude Miguel!!!! What the hell crawled up your ass and died???n Unless you have a guilty conscience why would you come on here and start this.
Where have I slammed you or said anything about this. I bought it from you and was happy.Yes it had some issues...ie.. timing cover full of cobwebs and dirt,balancer was broken from being driven on a screwed up keyway but that was it.I had a brand new front cover and a balancer I could use so it was no big deal and I knew the deal I was getting, Thats why I didnt call you.Although I thought it was kinda wierd your buddy had a .010 under timing set that he had laying around when I was looking for one.
Could be coincidence I dont know but he never followed through anyways....

I have no issue with you or with our deal.I never have talked bad about it or you..

Dude Miguel!!!! What the hell crawled up your ass and died???n Unless you have a guilty conscience why would you come on here and start this.
Where have I slammed you or said anything about this. I bought it from you and was happy.Yes it had some issues...ie.. timing cover full of cobwebs and dirt,balancer was broken from being driven on a screwed up keyway but that was it.I had a brand new front cover and a balancer I could use so it was no big deal and I knew the deal I was getting, Thats why I didnt call you.Although I thought it was kinda wierd your buddy had a .010 under timing set that he had laying around when I was looking for one.
Could be coincidence I dont know but he never followed through anyways....

You got a little to loud for me, good luck with your sandrail...

Welcome to the Club, did that twice on my car and the destruction and damage on mine was much worst, I even asked the builders not to use the tensioner on a roller chain but they did anyway and they had to redo everything again for not listening to me, at least he was a sport and learned his lesson, never again did i see him use it on a roller chain again after it happened to two fresh motors he built. lol Lesson learned..

well this engine will get the .010 under chain and it should be all good but my old hot air car I always ran a Cloyes double roller with a tensioner and never had an issue for over 20 years but it also didnt have anywhere near the spring pressure this engine does... I did rev it to 5500 or more sometimes.

I recently swapped out the Cloyes double roller with tensioner in my wifes car. It had been there since 94 and gone 70k miles. The rubber pad on the tensioner was a bit beat up.

My car with same setup chewed it up and spat it to the pan. Got lucky and pulled the pan and cover, cleaned up and went on my way.

For what it's worth, I still run a custom tensioner that DLS sells for my double rolling timing chain. I have had no issues with it, and I am using it for the last 4 years now. If you are interested in continuing to use one, his info is in my sig.