engine dress up kits

80regal717

i have an 80 regal wil a new 231 in it i put a holley 4 barrrel carb and an edelbrock intake on it with headers an dual exhaust and a low profile carb hat for a cold air intake does anyone know where i can get a cool looking engine dress up kit either chrome or aluminum ?

Welcome pilgrim!

Try clicking on the "Turbo Regal custom parts" on the home page. He may be able to help. Again, Welcome!:cool:

What kind of dress up kit are you looking for? You can find chorme valve covers on evilbay and sometimes aluminum. You just have to do some searching. Welcome aboard. Come join us in the carbed section which is called B4Black.

What kind of dress up kit are you looking for? You can find chorme valve covers on evilbay and sometimes aluminum. You just have to do some searching. Welcome aboard. Come join us in the carbed section which is called B4Black.

Charlie said evilbay. :eek: :D:biggrin:

Or outcast/red headed step children/cult..........ect....well you get the idea.

well I suppose drinking the blood of the intercooled, feeding on MAFs, dancing around piles of burning ECMS and injectors could count as a Cult....

I just wish I go to turn into a giant snake like the black guy from Conan the Barbarian.

Wait................ does this mean I qualify for multiple wives?

:biggrin:A.j.