engine died...

D&Gbuick

These cars did'nt seem this complicated 30yrs ago
So I pull the car out of the garage & let it warm up a little.. cut the car off to use the trunk key (T-tops) now, the car wont crank back. With a little throttle, it'll start, but will not stay cranked at idle. Any clues? The car has a new fuel system, pump, walbro, pressure reg... HELP!

IAC would be my first guess.got a scantool of any kind?some kind of info on your recipe in your sig would help alot.
does it stay running if you keep it running with gas pedal?

scantool has not been hooked up..yet. was actually getting the car roadworthy so she could be delivered for the upgrades I have purchased so far. (that's my luck) As for the car running.. I never attempted to keep it running for any length of time. However, the last time I cranked the car, it seemed to be getting way too much fuel when I pressed the pedal. SO NOW SHES JUST SITTING, AND WAITING. BTW, Thanks for your your response and willingness to help

so it was running fine before the new fuel pump and regulator no hot wire .?is it primming when you turn the key ,

ttop car. check all your ecm plugs take them off and look at the contacts for corrosion. if its garaged and out of the rain then maybe not but i would check it anyway to cross off on the list to check ,start with the easy .

The fuel pump, and upgrades were installed prior to the issue with the car now. Was fine for 6~8 moths, and yes the pump primes when key is turned. Planning 2 check all the items above over the weekend. Thanks for the tips!