Energy Suspension body bushings. Pics

JC Turbo

Attachments

• poly.JPG
    poly.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 188
Yes the missing bushings are in there only they are poly. Kit comes with all new washers and the poly bushings.

I'm not setup with paypal. I will accept a US Postal money order. Email me and we can exchange addresses.

Thanks

bushings etc.

I am interested, if your deal falls thru.....Is this the complete set including the missing bushing but not those added for the GNX?...

BTW....wow ....nice car JC! Rosewood is a great color.

How about white? I may be dreaming but my next T will be rosewood..the chrome sets it off! :)

dwall

Attachments

• Cold6Pack.JPG
    Cold6Pack.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 106
dwall said:
I am interested, if your deal falls thru.....Is this the complete set including the missing bushing but not those added for the GNX?...

BTW....wow ....nice car JC! Rosewood is a great color.

How about white? I may be dreaming but my next T will be rosewood..the chrome sets it off! :)

dwall
I will let you know if the deal with onefastcar falls through, but it looks like he will be taking them.

Thanks for the compliment on the car. Rosewood would not be my first choice of colors if I were ordering a new car, but when your buying a used TR you have to take what you can get. I was originally looking for a GN when I bought mine. Glad I got something different from the sea of black GN's. I would like a GN in addition to the TR though.

Thanks

zproud said:
Per our PM I will send you payment E mail me the address....Thanks

You can send a personal check if you like. But I will wait until it clears. It's up to you. Let me know.

Thanks
John[/QUOTE]

WTF............ I replied first by pm........you accepted my offer , then you resold them........

Read your own PM!!!!!!!!!!!

My first PM said I will let you know. I was giving the first guy that replied to my thread the first shot at the parts. Here is my first PM to you. It says nothing about us having a deal I had not accepted your offer. And if you read my reply to the other guy that wanted them I stated that I was waiting for onefastcar to let me know his intentions.

1st PM
Private Message: Re: body bushings
December 4th, 2005, 10:03 PM
JC Turbo
Senior Member Join Date: Jun 2001

Re: body bushings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zproud said:
hows 75 shipped to PA 18901...

can paypal today or send a check

thanks

Bill

I'll let you know. If anything I'll accept a US Postal money order. I'm a regular on the board, ask around about me if you like.

John

Not sure bout pm's but if ya want something reply here first then there won't be confusion about who was first and then complete transaction by pm or email that is wtf your suppose to do, sorry bout this John money is headed your way.

Thanks Lewis