embarrassed an eclipse

smooth87

BATMAN
coming onto a four lane bridge, i saw some headlights dart out from behind a couple cars and switch lanes. i maintained about 60mph and waited for him. he came up on me sounding like a bunch of killer bees. i waited til the nose of his car was at my door and nailed it. he never even got ahead of me and i was gone. i let off a few carlengths in front of him and let him come up next to me. i got the thumbs up and went on my way. it looked to be an early- mid 90's eclipse turbo. i love barking gears next to people at highway speeds:D

I feel your joy

Heh, know what's Just as fun if not more? Allowing them to be directly behind you then nailing it at 70mph and leaving 2 NICE Black lines in the road!!! Sort of my "You DONT want any!" deterant to the "rice and the ridiculous" thats infected the streets of south Florida. (The "Movie" is coming...pray for us!)

Re: I feel your joy

Originally posted by SITHV6
Heh, know what's Just as fun if not more? Allowing them to be directly behind you then nailing it at 70mph and leaving 2 NICE Black lines in the road!!! Sort of my "You DONT want any!" deterant to the "rice and the ridiculous" thats infected the streets of south Florida. (The "Movie" is coming...pray for us!)

HAhahaahahh! Jesus, I'm thinking that when I get my GN I'm just going to leave the poor thing on standard rain tires, no posi, so I can do something like that (only on one wheel) at above-highway speeds. Hahahahah :D

Re: Re: I feel your joy

Originally posted by JordanCVP
HAhahaahahh! Jesus, I'm thinking that when I get my GN I'm just going to leave the poor thing on standard rain tires, no posi, so I can do something like that (only on one wheel) at above-highway speeds. Hahahahah :D

You will change your mind once you drive one. With posi and drag radials mine scares me all the time. With standard tires it is suicide