Email notification

Quick Turbo V6

Define stock!
I'm still not getting emails about the threads I have posted in. Anybody else having this problem?

Scott

Ya, I don't chit from this site anymore. Been that way for a long time. Starting to think I'm not loved.:p

I haven't gotten notifications for some time either, then switched to a Yahoo address and they were working fine. I still prefer to just click on "USER CP" at the top of the page and it will show you any subscribed threads with new posts.

Here is what sbc is saying. I'm amusing most of you having the issue are sbc subscribers.

Please forward this link AT&T to the Support team of the Web Site you want to receive emails.They will register there Mailing system to AT&T Network. After completing the registration it will take up to 48 hours to unblock any address.

Don't know why this changed but maybe they were trying to clean things up and thought they were spam. I don't know but this is what they are saying.

Something Jay would have to do.

It happened to me a while ago. I updated my address and works fine now.

Peter

I have not seen any for a long time. I reset my email and still nothing. I have Juno as a provider