Electrical System problem!!!!!!!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
I do believe that I have an electrical ground somewhere that is giving me trouble. The "Fasten Belts" light comes on and off whenever it wants, the windows go up s-l-o-w, and the chime that usually happens when the door is open doesn't happen anymore. What is the problem and how do I fix it?!?!? Thanks!

Convenience center chime box or the wiring to it. Look at the seatbelt harness behind the drivers seat too.

Most fasten seat belt lights and chimes come on when they feel like it. :(

Box is buried in the dash.

Windows can be hot wired to move faster but are kinda slow by design and todays standards.

Kirban sells a plug and play hot wire kit if 1/2 sec. decrease in time means much to you. ;)

I had the very same problem, it hs nothing do with the windows...It is a small box that is located under the dash that is causing you your problem. If you are looking at the dash from the drivers seat, IT is located just to the right of the center piece with th small vent in it under the dash. It is very had to get to. You need to pull down the cover under the dash and then pull down that center piece with the vent in it, and you will the metal piece just inside there, the box is just to the right of that. There are a couple of screws that hold it in.
Hope that helps,
Tony

Hey, Where are you at in Champaign? Thats where I live, we should get together at a cruise night or something. About time someone else got a turbo buick around here. Call me if you get a chance, 359-9749. I'll give you a hand fixing your car if you need it. Good luck!