Electric Boost Controller, near new oil cooler lines

buickboy

1. Turbo XS dual stage (Launch and max boost) boost controller. Comes with dual controller, mounting bracket, switch, wiring, instructions and original box. Used very little. Works with factory internal wastegate. Paid $250. Selling for $100 shipped. PIC can be emailed. No junk here.

2. Near new (GM tags still attached) supply and return factory oil cooler lines. $50 shipped PIC can be emailed.
Mitch

1. Turbo XS dual stage (Launch and max boost) boost controller. Comes with dual controller, mounting bracket, switch, wiring, instructions and original box. Used very little. Works with factory internal wastegate. Paid $250. Selling for $100 shipped. PIC can be emailed. No junk here.

2. Near new (GM tags still attached) supply and return factory oil cooler lines. $50 shipped PIC can be emailed.
Mitch

Mitch,
Please email me pics of the oil cooler lines. What kind of shape are the heads of the flare nuts? Mine are crummy as someone used a regular wrench instead of a flare nut wrench to take them off once. :mad:

Boost Controller

Eric-

PM me and I will give you all the Paypal address details.
Mitch

Just seen, this I'll take the boost controller if the guy ahead of me does not. ThAnk you