Election support for walnut city council

john saleeby

Hello guys. I'm asking for about a dozen GN's to attend an old fashioned election parade/car exhibit on March 24 in the city of Walnut on Saturday, March 24 from 10 AM to 3 PM. The event will occur at the Vons Shopping center located at the corner of La Puente Road and Lemon Ave., Walnut 91789.

There will be numerous muscle cars from the past provided by the Gasaholics. I would love our group to be represented. There are some nice places to eat at the venue. Around 130 PM we will form up and cruise through several key areas in Walnut, bringing attention to my campaign for Walnut City Council.

I'll provide a gallon of M3 methanol for every GN attending.

Please email me at jlsaleeb@verizon.net if interested.

My campaign website is voteltjohn.com

Thanks in advance guys

John Saleeby

I'm in.

I'll go to support the cause.:) Talked to Ralph yesterday at the dyno. He said that he'd go. If you get elected, can you get us a dragstrip opened up in Walnut?:D

My name is Spoolfool, and I approve this message.

Mike Barnard

Thank you Spoolfool and WilliamsGN. I don't know about a drag strip, but I am considering a yearly signature auto show/display event for the city of Walnut that will set a standard among car shows and car enthusiasts. Cars, especially ours, draw attention across all levels and boundaries.

Folks, the event on March 24 will be a Lot of Fun! Who else wants to make this event?

Check out my website VOTELTJOHN.COM

Councilman in Training
John Saleeby

I will try and make the car show portion of it, John, if you do not try and stick me with one of those gals of M3. Might be the Cad '09 CTS-V though. Let me know if that's not socially acceptable, please.