EGT or Scan master

GN HEAD

It's All About DA BOOST
For keeping an eye on things day in and day out, and for fine tuning at the track, is the EGT meter the way to go? I have T-link for the track to monitor things, but want a different, more precise way to tune that I can use easily. It's either EGT meter or Scan master. Which will fit my needs best?

i have a scanmaster and i think its a great tool for everyday driving. i would definately get one. got mine mounted right on the dash in front of me and can check a lot while driving. turbolink and directscan are great too, but how much can you look at your laptop while driving. ive had a few close calls looking over at my laptop.:eek:

At this point, monitoring knock is much more important than egt not to mention all the other items you can monitor.
HTH

I already have a visual knock display, so that is not an issue. Please give me some more input on this, I need to fine tune it at the track and day to day monitoring...... as stated before I have T-link to tune it also, at the track.

EGT is good information at the track ...

ScanMaster is nice to have as a constant display. Might be more useful as a daily "street" tool.

Thank you all for your input, ken thanks for your .02 worth, that's how I understood it to be. Guess that answers it.......get both!!