ECM Chips For Sale

RKHiPerformance

Turbocharged Sex Cylinder
We have a few ECM chips available, left over from previous projects. Some have never been used, and all are good.

ATR Pit Bull: Stock or 30# Greenstripe injectors, 93 octane. Old school cool.

OEM Chip: 1986 Regal T-Type

Red Armstrong: Race chip # R107H, 55# injectors, 110 octane, with paperwork.

Jim Testa: (2) Chips - Street (18 lbs, 18*, 93 octane), Race (24 lbs, 24*, 112 octane). Both calibrated for 55 lb injectors.

Kenne-Bell: (2) Hot Flash Chips, stock or 30 # Greenstripe injectors, both 20 lbs of boost and 108 octane. These are two custom programs (#HFHUNK) written for Johnny Hunkins when testing for GM High-Tech Magazine. Never used.

Any one selection above for $25 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal to RKHiPerformance@aol.com.

Email: Rick@MetcoMotorsports.com
No PM's, please.

what's up try to be on board as much as i can but sometimes imposible,intrested in atr & jims chips i have 30 pound lucus injector's should not be a problem,Thank's

The chips configured for 55 lb injectors will not work with your injectors.
The only chips that would work would be the ATR chip and (for race fuel) the Kenne-Bell chips.

I'll make you a killer package deal on these if you're interested.

thank's so much for getting back to me,very intrested in atr chip,how much boost can i run,also have ta49 turbo should work fine,thank's

going to be out this weekend can leave me your# will check tonight,if I get back not to late will call you,thank's

thank's so much for getting back to me,very intrested in atr chip,how much boost can i run,also have ta49 turbo should work fine,thank's

Probably less boost than stock with a pit bull chip.... it's ancient, outdated technology... basically just (too) high timing, and a crappy idle... and most here know that the atr and kenne bell chips are really just for nostalgia purposes only.... nobody would actually run those anymore.... would they??? :eek:

I appreciate Brian's efforts to help me sell these chips, and there is some truth to what he says.
The Kenne-Bell (and especially) the ATR chips are older designs, and there are more effective alternatives available now.

The two Jim Testa chips are $25 shipped for both. I'll include the Reds chip for another $15 if you're interested.

I appreciate Brian's efforts to help me sell these chips,

Yea... I actually thought about that after posting.... I apologize... should have just kept my thoughts to myself.... I posted in the mindset of a general knowledge post vs. a for sale post, with the clueless new guy in mind..... The chips are all worth what you are asking.... and I'm sure you are not looking to cash in on a whole $25 off a new guy who hasn't a clue.... again.... sorry.... :redface: I'd buy the testa chips if I had 55's... without doubt great chips from one of the smartest TR guys out there.... consider this as a bump for a good deal? :)