Ebay seller Ripping off my previous auction!

Let me get this straight

So Doug, when I see a picture on eBay and it has the "poop" avatar on it, I know its yours? :D

Re: Let me get this straight

Originally posted by lburou
So Doug, when I see a picture on eBay and it has the "poop" avatar on it, I know its yours? :D

Hey, SmartyPants, I asked a guy on another board who had that if he'd email it to me. I didn't, however, trace it's heritage all the way back to Al Gore, inventor of the internet.....:D ;) I suppose I am a hippocrit if looked at that way....:D

Oh well....Life is a process, some of us make the process, the process makes some of us and some sit around wondering what happened ;) Could have gone a long, long time without hearing THAT name again :cool: That is one person wondering what happened :)

Unfortunatly it is a sad fact that folks steal info off the net. :(

It is the same in Software scripting folks just keep manipulating the scripts to make things work..

Did you blast the dude & ask him why he didn't ask you if he could use your work??

I promise not to use your script and pictures for the "Cuda" if you sell it to a poor guy in Phoenix for around 10.

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
Did you blast the dude & ask him why he didn't ask you if he could use your work??

Yes, I ripped him about a dozen new a**holes. He then proceeded to email me back with a whole litany of bogus, outright slanderous lies about all this stuff that was "wrong" with the car, and how much of a POS it was. Remember that 70 Road Runner? :rolleyes: So, I basically took it point by point and pointed out all of his outrageous inaccurancies....man, I want that hour back...what a waste of calories....:rolleyes:

Denny, I'll definitely keep that "bonus thought" in mind there, guy! :D (The Z2 goes on the car next week, then it's interior cleaning time, then.....*sniff sniff* it will be picture/ebay time....I'm REAALLY dragging my feet on this car.....:(

I really should. He's been nothing short of a total buttmunch about all of this. He has turned out to be a total sleazebag ethically, too.

But alas, I'm going to try to refrain buy playing at his level.

:(

Originally posted by dhauser
I really should. He's been nothing short of a total buttmunch about all of this. He has turned out to be a total sleazebag ethically, too.

But alas, I'm going to try to refrain buy playing at his level.

:(

What is it they say?

Don't argue with an idiot - they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :D

That's a good one Mark, I've never heard that one before, that explains why I can't win an arguement with you all this time!!!! :)