Ebay add for a Grand National <45k miles

I dove 3 plus hours from houston to see this car. Its is really a cadillac dealership, and motorphilia is just there classic car side. The guy on the phone told me that it was in perfect shape. zero rust and we agreed on 24k would be the pice if I made the trip. I jumped in the f250 and dove up on a friday. Well the car is not as described.I will tell you that there is no way it only has 44k on it. All the little screws are rusted out in the door jam and ever where else. The paint is not in great shape at all. Wheel lugs are rusty and wheels are in bad shape. all these blemishes are not shown. I almost just mailed this guy a check b/c he said that he would have it sent to houston for free. I thought why waist my time.,pics look solid. Im so glad that I made the trip. I was there mabe 15 min and said this is not the car for me. He handed me a what he called a detailed service history for the car. It was just about 15 pages of the same thing!!! I was LIKE WTF. But i guess if you did not know what you were looking at it would have been ok. they bought the car from auctions america or something like that. he left the paper work in the glove box. I never even started the car. for 24k PASS!!!!!!!! maybe for 13k I have one with 36k and still smells new in side, this one smelt nothing like it. I just had a bad feeling about the car please be careful with this car.I has been for sale for 7 months now

Sounds like it may have been underwater perhaps in one of the super storms. Somebody need a punch in the nose.

The carpet is not black. I'm pretty sure if the car was all original it would have a black carpet, unless I'm mistaken on '87 grand nationals. Mine was all original with 110k on the clock and black carpet. The car isn't even worth $13k its about $10k if that.

Lived its whole life in coastal Maine then suddenly shows up in Texas from an auction in '14 ... something is out of place.

Sounds like it may have been underwater perhaps in one of the super storms...

^ X2

The steering wheel is not correct either.Why would it have been swapped out if the miles were really that low?:confused: