Ebay 87 Turbo T

I'm a bidder on that car! I reported the seller to Ebay for Shill bidding his items! Not to be trusted!!!
KID

I'm a bidder on that car! I reported the seller to Ebay for Shill bidding his items! Not to be trusted!!!
KID

KID
Thought it was odd that in description he said no reserve, but at the bottom had a price of 29,500 or something. Looks like he bought it or took it as a trade and trying to flip it and make a killing on it. Such a sweet car.

There is a nice, very rare black T on ebay. Chrome mirrors.

And buddy of mine selling a white Limited on it too (the one in FL) nice car as long as you get rid on Monte exhaust

"I AM SELLING THIS TRUCK TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER" per the add. Maybe a truck an trailer goes with it (n):smuggrin:

I'm not concerned with all the silly little dealer mistakes that he's made. My concern was being outbid by someone on a no reserve auction. This person had bid on a bunch of his previous auctions. And he bid $9000 over my high bid. Definitely a shill bidder.
Looking into his selling history I found this guy bidding on all kinds of the sellers auctions. Bidding them up but never winning.
KID

[QUOTE="kidsixpack, post: 3745357, member: 33262"
Looking into his selling history I found this guy bidding on all kinds of the sellers auctions. Bidding them up but never winning.
KID[/QUOTE]

Hell I do that a lot myself. I bid what its worth to me.

There is a nice, very rare black T on ebay. Chrome mirrors.

And buddy of mine selling a white Limited on it too (the one in FL) nice car as long as you get rid on Monte exhaust
Not into all that chrome or white cars.

[QUOTE="kidsixpack, post: 3745357, member: 33262"
KID

Hell I do that a lot myself. I bid what its worth to me.[/QUOTE]

So do I but it's not all the same seller.
It's actually pretty obvious. It's actually only the second time I've reported anyone since joining eBay in 2000. The last time was a no reserve car too. Guy had multiple eBay accounts. Found the guy that outbid me selling a car sitting in front of the same house as the one he was bidding. I do my homework!

KID