EAST COAST BUICK REGIONALS - CECIL COUNTY, MD - October 1st-2nd Car Show on the 2nd

phillyturbosix

Staff member
14th Annual East Coast Regional Meet at Cecil County, Maryland. Home of the down hill racers!! It's back again and the car show will be bigger and better then ever! More info to come as this gets closer but mark the date! :cool:

4779701713_50641906b1_b.jpg

Under a month away! Get those Buick's ready for one of the ONLY all Buick car show around! Were going to have some great goodie bags for the first 50 so get there early! :cool:

It's going to be a great ALL BUICK event! Racing, Car show/Display, 50/50, Door prizes, AND get there early if you want to show/display your car because the John C (who is running the entire event) is giving away goodie bags AND Dash plaques (while supplies last) for the event AND if your showing your car you'll get another goodie bag when you register for the show at the MAGNA registration tent!! All that for $15.00 bucks a person! That's DIRT cheap to support YOUR Buick community and keep it going! So come on out guys and show your support for these Buick's! :cool:

11 Days and counting!

Dash Plaques for the first 75 cars in the gate! Show and race cars.

Goodie bags at the gate AND for the first 50 registered show cars. Once your have been parked in the show area come to the MAGNA registration tent for 2nd goodie bag!

First 50 registered show cars will get a limited edition special MAGNA car show key fob thanks to Jim Dunn and Ed singleton of Buick Turbo Performance!

First 40 show cars will get a FREE 16oz bottle of Meguiar's quik detail spray!!

Gates open 9AM

Check out this list of sponsors for the goodie bags/door prizes! This is also a schedule for the day....

5013463047_9695434af7_b.jpg

K&N just joined on for goodies including a few gift cards for FREE oil filters! Those will be tossed in the door prize pile!

Also Sparkplugs.com joined in with $5.00 off door prize coupons and some other cool goodies for the goodie bags!

If your showing/displaying your Buick, Bring a wheel barrow you'll need it to haul away the door prizes and goodie bags! I've been to a ton of shows over the years with sub par goodie bags. Jason Salvatore (MAGNA-Director of Public Relations) and myself are making sure the goodie bags and door prizes for the car show/display cars are packed with the best stuff for any Buick owner! Oh and don't forget the goodie bag from John and his crew for everyone that comes in the gate if your showing or racing! Plus dash plaques at the gate while supplies last! Get there early for the good stuff!

Weather is showing sunny and 70 all day. Perfect day to bring those Buick's out! I can't wait!!

I will be there Saturday any chance of getting pre registered to save some money? Also how is the race set up is it open comp or heads up? Any help would be great Thanks Vince

The car show is day of register. No pre-registration. If your going to race I would call John. His number is on that flier. I think he will give you the pre-reg prices on racing right up till the day before if your nice! :)

70 and Sunny for Saturday!! WOW we are not going to have many more weekends like this boys! Bring those Buick's out and show your support for this regional ALL BUICK event! Looks like it's going to be a pack 2 days of all show and all go Buick's! Saturday can't get her fast enough!! :cool:

Looks like Saturday is really going to be packed now! I just got this update from John who is running the event....

With great sadness I have to announce that the Friday portion of our event has been canceled due to the 15" of rain. The track will be ready to go by tonight for the Friday night program for those that would like to race. Tomorrows program will begin at 8am. Stay tuned for further details.

I just ordered 100 soft pretzels from the Philadelphia soft pretzel factory for the AM! First 100 registered show cars get a free soft pretzel fresh out of the oven! :D Now that alone is worth putting your car in the show! Breakfast is served! Sunny and 70 tomorrow! Heading to the track now to watch some fast Buick's! :cool:

What an awesome day it was a blast! The weather was picture perfect for a fall car show! Great turn out of cars. We broke all the previous records for the amount of cars in the show for this event! Thanks to everyone who came out and made the event what it was and made it a great time for everyone! I can't thank you guys enough for your support to the Buick community, Tri State Northeast Buick GS/GN club, and MAGNA! Thanks John C for having us and letting us add some MAGNA style to an already great Buick event! I can't wait for next year!

Thanks to all our volunteers, sponsors, vendors,(for the goodies to give away!) and special thanks to those of you who came out with your cars and showed them! I hope everyone enjoyed the day as much as I did. Everyone seemed happy with the show and the awards. We'll make it bigger and better for next year for sure! I just wish I was able to catch more of the racing!

Once again thanks for your support guys and here are the pictures I took of the day for you to enjoy....

MAGNA Car Show Cecil 10-2-2010 - a set on Flickr

Should have some more pictures up from other MAGNA members soon as well. I'll post them when he gets them uploaded.

5045519245_ba88db44bc_b.jpg

5046135130_ba9e4cee4d_b.jpg