EARLY FALL SPECIALS

Dennis Kirban

Here goes the latest from me.....doing this prior to our annual fall Open House. Same routine as always refer to the number/letter code. Its BEST to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com listing what strikes your interest. Read descriptions carefully. I don't mess with photos. Paypal is preferred. Descriptions are accurate.

9-AA I have one good used Cardone brake bowl (accumulator bowl) ideal to have a spare just $110.00 price includes UPS rto any of the basic 48 states.

9-BB For any year Regal 1984-1987 the desireable flip down rear license plate bracket by flip down I mean when you pul it down to fill your tank it stays down rather than fights you! Just $34 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. This is a GM part from a later GM car.

9-CC From a 1984 Riviera a complete used digital dash set up great for spare parts for your digital Regal dash has trip dial, also both left and rite iditiot lite lenses are included. Nothing butchered. Cheap at $55 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

9-DD I have just one single recalibrated 145 analog speedo unit showing 74,300 miles has our decal on it and has been recalibrated drops in any 1984-1987 Tubro Regal has trip reading as well. Just $135 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

9-EE For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a set of our rear seat braces with hardware and directions brand new never used just $62 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. These retail for $74.95 ask anyone one of the best suspension upgrades for the money that you can feel instantly.

9-FF For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a pair of the front frame braces that go under the car like new with new hardware and directions just $38 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Normally these sell for around $48 a set.

9-GG For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the top of the line am/fm cassette player with EQ nice face nothing missing or busted. This is the correct radio glossy black face with correct knobs etc. NO WARRANTY Just $48 buys it includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states. This was the top of the line radio Buick offered each year 1984-1987 in the turbo regal models.

9-HH For any year T-Type Regal a real nice pair of blue original used sun visors with the brackets included. Driver quality cheap at $40 for the pair includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states. Driver quality because its not likely the blue will match your blue headliner depending on sun fade or if your headliner has been replaced. No rips no tears no sagging.

9-JJ Similar to above only this is a pair that is burgundy again used very nice shape with brackets included. Driver quality just $40 for the pair includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

9-KK For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used original not busted plastic vacuum block. This is the gizmo that sits on top of your throttle body that the 5 vacuum lines go to. Comes with the screws (no gasket) and we will include a good used 100% correct Made in England radiator cap. Both for $38 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

9-LL For the 1986-1987 Grand National a good used horn medallion this is the small plastic tri-shield correct insert that pops into your horn center. This is the correct one! You get that and a good used 100% correct Made in England radiator cap both for $34 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

9-MM For all the 1988 Buick models a used Body By Fisher shop manual covers all body related assembly. It is used so cover is worn looking cheap at $20 which includes PRIORITY MAIL to the 48 states.

9-OO Similar to above only this is for the 1987 Buick Regal models worn cover used just $20 PRIORITY MAIL to the 48 states.

9-PP Similar to above only this one is for the 1986 Regal models again used worn cover again $20 PRIORITY MAIL included to the basic 48 states.

9-RR Similar to above only its for the 1983 G body models again used worn cover just $20 includes PRIORITY MAIL to the basic 48 states.

9-SS Similar to above only its for the 1981 Buicks all models again used worn cover etc just $20 includes PRIORITY MAIL to the basic 48 states.

9-TT A 100% correct good used Made in England radiator cap and a used power trunk release button both items for $24 correct for all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals.

9-WW For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal mint used rear view correct GM used mirror complete just $21 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Worth buying if yours has bad lamination or black haze or specs on it.

9-VV For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal brand new in the GM box if you have power door locks this is the actuator fits either side just $38 whic includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

9-XX I have 3 like new 1986-1987 Grand National center caps. Above driver quality almost show quality like very close to new. Just $68 buys all 3 includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states. New these sell for almost $40 each now!

9-ZZ A set of 20 correct new 1986-1987 Grand National lug nuts just $48 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Normally sell for $3 per lug nut.

9-ZZZ TOP - For the GNX style wheels a new set of 4 center cpas with GNX decals included these are the better plastic caps with the metal insert so they stay tight on the rims. This is for the correct GNX rims not the "kirban style" Just $65 for this brand new set incldues UPS to the basic 48 states.

9-ABC For any 1986-1987 Grand National redone 3rd brake lite tested, new bulb socket not busted repainted correct color includes lense, rubber shield, top half and bottom half of the main housing it does NOT include the base or stand portion. This is grey for the GN. Show quality. The price is $30 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

9-ACD Similar to above only its burgundy for any 1986-1987 Turbo Regal again redone show quality new bulb, cleaned, tested resprayed etc. The price is $30 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

NOTE: Common issues with the 3rd brake lite is the tab gets busted that secures the plug in wire, the rubber shield warps badly, the housing warps badly from heat or the bulb freezes in the socket due to heat. These are very very nice and redone. Tough to find good ones to refurbished like I have done to these. This style 3rd brake lite was only used a few years by GM before it was molded into the back shelf. GM used various angled and size stands which is why we do not include it with the units. Your base portion should still be in good shape its the lite housing part that suffers the damage.

For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a set of good cleaned mint radio knobs the outer ones with the silver disc intact and the tuner chrome plastic ones All 4 for just $13 which includes PRIORITY MAIL to the basic 48 states.
I got several in stock.

That's it for this listing. Don't delay as our Open House is only 2 weeks away and most of these items will be available at our Open House unless it sells prior to that. We do respond to each request as time permits.

Hi Dennis,

I'll take 9-OO, but I need a quote to have it shipped up to T8V 8K6 in Western Canada. Thanks.

Here goes the latest from me.....doing this prior to our annual fall Open House. Same routine as always refer to the number/letter code. Its BEST to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com listing what strikes your interest. Read descriptions carefully. I don't mess with photos. Paypal is preferred. Descriptions are accurate.

9-AA I have one good used Cardone brake bowl (accumulator bowl) ideal to have a spare just $110.00 price includes UPS rto any of the basic 48 states.

9-BB For any year Regal 1984-1987 the desireable flip down rear license plate bracket by flip down I mean when you pul it down to fill your tank it stays down rather than fights you! Just $34 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. This is a GM part from a later GM car.

9-CC From a 1984 Riviera a complete used digital dash set up great for spare parts for your digital Regal dash has trip dial, also both left and rite iditiot lite lenses are included. Nothing butchered. Cheap at $55 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

9-DD I have just one single recalibrated 145 analog speedo unit showing 74,300 miles has our decal on it and has been recalibrated drops in any 1984-1987 Tubro Regal has trip reading as well. Just $135 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

9-EE For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a set of our rear seat braces with hardware and directions brand new never used just $62 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. These retail for $74.95 ask anyone one of the best suspension upgrades for the money that you can feel instantly.

9-FF For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a pair of the front frame braces that go under the car like new with new hardware and directions just $38 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Normally these sell for around $48 a set.

9-GG For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the top of the line am/fm cassette player with EQ nice face nothing missing or busted. This is the correct radio glossy black face with correct knobs etc. NO WARRANTY Just $48 buys it includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states. This was the top of the line radio Buick offered each year 1984-1987 in the turbo regal models.

9-HH For any year T-Type Regal a real nice pair of blue original used sun visors with the brackets included. Driver quality cheap at $40 for the pair includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states. Driver quality because its not likely the blue will match your blue headliner depending on sun fade or if your headliner has been replaced. No rips no tears no sagging.

9-JJ Similar to above only this is a pair that is burgundy again used very nice shape with brackets included. Driver quality just $40 for the pair includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

9-KK For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used original not busted plastic vacuum block. This is the gizmo that sits on top of your throttle body that the 5 vacuum lines go to. Comes with the screws (no gasket) and we will include a good used 100% correct Made in England radiator cap. Both for $38 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

9-LL For the 1986-1987 Grand National a good used horn medallion this is the small plastic tri-shield correct insert that pops into your horn center. This is the correct one! You get that and a good used 100% correct Made in England radiator cap both for $34 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

9-MM For all the 1988 Buick models a used Body By Fisher shop manual covers all body related assembly. It is used so cover is worn looking cheap at $20 which includes PRIORITY MAIL to the 48 states.

9-OO Similar to above only this is for the 1987 Buick Regal models worn cover used just $20 PRIORITY MAIL to the 48 states.

9-PP Similar to above only this one is for the 1986 Regal models again used worn cover again $20 PRIORITY MAIL included to the basic 48 states.

9-RR Similar to above only its for the 1983 G body models again used worn cover just $20 includes PRIORITY MAIL to the basic 48 states.

9-SS Similar to above only its for the 1981 Buicks all models again used worn cover etc just $20 includes PRIORITY MAIL to the basic 48 states.

9-TT A 100% correct good used Made in England radiator cap and a used power trunk release button both items for $24 correct for all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals.

9-WW For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal mint used rear view correct GM used mirror complete just $21 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Worth buying if yours has bad lamination or black haze or specs on it.

9-VV For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal brand new in the GM box if you have power door locks this is the actuator fits either side just $38 whic includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

9-XX I have 3 like new 1986-1987 Grand National center caps. Above driver quality almost show quality like very close to new. Just $68 buys all 3 includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states. New these sell for almost $40 each now!

9-ZZ A set of 20 correct new 1986-1987 Grand National lug nuts just $48 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Normally sell for $3 per lug nut.

9-ZZZ TOP - For the GNX style wheels a new set of 4 center cpas with GNX decals included these are the better plastic caps with the metal insert so they stay tight on the rims. This is for the correct GNX rims not the "kirban style" Just $65 for this brand new set incldues UPS to the basic 48 states.

9-ABC For any 1986-1987 Grand National redone 3rd brake lite tested, new bulb socket not busted repainted correct color includes lense, rubber shield, top half and bottom half of the main housing it does NOT include the base or stand portion. This is grey for the GN. Show quality. The price is $30 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

9-ACD Similar to above only its burgundy for any 1986-1987 Turbo Regal again redone show quality new bulb, cleaned, tested resprayed etc. The price is $30 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

NOTE: Common issues with the 3rd brake lite is the tab gets busted that secures the plug in wire, the rubber shield warps badly, the housing warps badly from heat or the bulb freezes in the socket due to heat. These are very very nice and redone. Tough to find good ones to refurbished like I have done to these. This style 3rd brake lite was only used a few years by GM before it was molded into the back shelf. GM used various angled and size stands which is why we do not include it with the units. Your base portion should still be in good shape its the lite housing part that suffers the damage.

For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a set of good cleaned mint radio knobs the outer ones with the silver disc intact and the tuner chrome plastic ones All 4 for just $13 which includes PRIORITY MAIL to the basic 48 states.
I got several in stock.

That's it for this listing. Don't delay as our Open House is only 2 weeks away and most of these items will be available at our Open House unless it sells prior to that. We do respond to each request as time permits.

This thread is offically closed as almost everything has been sold and paid for. A new listing will appear end of this month. Everything that has been put on hold has been paid for or sold. We appreciate your business. Please do not email me on anything on this list.

denniskirban@yahoo.com