e85 69 camaro build

HUMBLE-U2

need some insight going e85 on my 69 camaro built sb chevy 4bolt main, steel crank, h beam rods , J & E forged blower pistons,3"ext, dart heads B & M 177 supercharger w/overdriven pulley 15lbs of boost,100 shot of spray 2stage, barry grant 970 stage 3 carb, built turbo400 38o0 stall 9"neal chance convertor 373 12bolt posi slapper bar at the moment just ordered cal trac slide a link adjustable trac bars m/t 275 60 15 dragradials going huntin some rice i like nissan gtr,s they taste like chicken. will proven that old school muscle can and will spank 100k rice for less than half the cost of there awd 100k sh.t boxes and put those azzclown owners in there place like my mirrors losing ther f......g minds paid 120kw/mods and tell them its ok mommy bought u the car.I built mine i am a man mission any in sight will be greatly appreciated thanks!

Wow I take it you dont like rice ..... I dont mind it with chicken ..but serious you need about 35% more fuel delivery which means a big external pump -10 feed lines and a -6 return not sure about the carb . jetting would think you need to go pretty big on the jets as well . I do know that once you go to e-85 you will be very happy .... would love to see some pics of the 69 camaro

hi eddie thanks for the info,new elec pump,new fuelline dont need a return w/carb. anytime you want to see her i will bring her up to towers an 8sec car will make me very happy on pump gas. was thinking new fuel tank too.

always loved 69 camaros... when did you get this ?? still have the Buick ? have to get to towers soon so we can catch up .

still have my gn. eddie you picked up a t didnt you nice. wait till i tell you the story on my 69 will see ya. see if jeff wants to head to towers tonite.seen in this month hotrod mag a 70 chevelle w/540 e85 makin 1400hp street car twin weldon pumps,bigstuff3 ecu,msd efi, guess its going to be the route i will be going.