E.J.'s?????

ej's buick bash june 14 rain date june 21

Hello everyone,
It's that time again, 3rd annual buick bash at ej's buick ranch.
The date will be june 14th with a rain date of the 21st.
We will run the same program as last year with just a few changes, chef Ken and crew will serve texas bar -b- Q , there will be a small charge per plate, This year there will be a 5.00 per person charge to help cover expenses.

Gates open at 11:00 and close at ?

Car show with 1st 2nd and 3rd place trophies

50-50 jar and door prizes

swap meet and car corral

horse shoes and just lots of fun

Last but not least the famous burn out contest

As always this is a family event so bring the wife , kids , and even
fido is welcome.

Hope everyone can make it , EJHowe.

Originally posted by CPAKCP
TTT - Still on? Anybody got directions??

Thanks for info

Yes it's still on. The directions are from Houston.

Go north on I-45 to south loop 336 (exit 84) at the red light turn right under the train tracks heading east. Go through 3 lights. At the 3rd light you will see a gas station on the left side of the road (opposite side of the light) Go through the light and just pass the gas station to the east you will see a road. Turn left and Earl's place is about 1/8th mile on the right.

See ya there

And when he says just past the gas station...he means just past the gas station. It's the next street after the station...trust me I passed that thing up last year and felt like a dumb a$$ when I finally did find it.:p

Erik

I just talked to EJ and he said everything is still a go!! :)

It only sprinkled there today and everything is fine.

See ya There

If you want to know EJ's shop number is (936)-539-5222

Later

Neal

Yes it's in the car and Nasty will come up to EJ's with me. :)

So far the converter looks good in the parking lot, will see how it does at the track.

See Ya at Earl's

I still can't get my F'n driver's side motor mount to go in the car. I've taken the center pin out of the passenger's side, got a floor jack under the oil pan, and I still can't get the motor to go up...oh, wait, yeah I can...up with the rest of the car when I jack it up.

More than likely I'll wind up taking the Jeep instead of the Buick :mad:

:mad: Erik:mad:

It sounds like you maybe hitting the bell housing, did you install the motor with the tranny? If so you need to jack up the tail of the tranny to get the mounts to line up.

Just a though

The only swap is (was going to be) the driver's side motor mount. I was trying to do it while everything was still in the car. Just a plain swap....but Noooooooo... the Buick Gods had to have their laugh too.

Erik

Oh my god...the tie-down strap...holy crap...why didn't I think of that first....

Oh wait...I DID.

I can't believe you think that little of my mechanical aptitude.
Of course I am the guy with a motor mount kicking his a$$ :D

You missed out on a great day at Conroe. The weather was great, the food was great, the drink was cold, and for a minute there I thought I had Neal talked into putting Nasty on the burnout pad. :eek:

Erik

Originally posted by Kid with a toy
You missed out on a great day at Conroe. The weather was great, the food was great, the drink was cold, and for a minute there I thought I had Neal talked into putting Nasty on the burnout pad. :eek: Erik

I agree with Erik, for those who did not go it was a GREAT TIME!

With good food, cold drink and lots of good people to boot, not to mention all the nice cars. EJ and his wonderful wife put on one hell of a show and feed. THANKS :D

Congratulations to all the show winners and to those who were in the burn out contest......That is one hell of a show

Take Care