Duttweiler oil systen

ghall

I recently bought a motor with this set-up.
I have no instructions/directions/schematics at all. I tried doing a search, but it turned up very little. Is there anyone who might have schematics on this system on-line somewhere?
On the portion that bolts to the original oil filter location, there are 3 ports. One is the oil pick up from the pan, one is the line running to drivers side , I am trying to figure out the other, the middle port on this.
Thanks for any and all help.

Geoff

-12 line inlet from oil pan
-10 line to oil filter
-8 line bypass back to oil pan

I ran the -8 over to a fitting in the fuel pump block off plate. That will add some lube to the timing chain, and is above the oil level in the pan....

Make sure you use at least a -8 return. I first used a -6 and couldnt get my oil pressure low enough. I had the bypass almost all the way out. Switched to -8 and problem fixed. This is all assuming you have tight bearing clearances.

Just want to confirm the port in the middle(With the duct tape) is an oil feed out to a remote oil filter...
DSCN0173.jpg

DSCN0171.jpg

Geoff

hose routing

First one is oil pick up from the pan like you have.

Second one or middle is to remote filter. YOU ARE CORRECT !

Third is Bypass and i highly recommend to the fuel pump block off plate for the return. it oils the chain and the cam sensor gear BONUS !!!!

Did you drill out the bock and running a 3/8" npt fitting there or a 1/4" npt to -6 or -8?? I am curious since i have not ran mine yet but did not drill out my block??
Jerry

I need to bring this back up from the dead. I am in the process of doing the install now.
With this set-up, where are you guys getting the oil feed for the turbo?
Please reply fast if anyone has some knowledge on this set-up.

Thanks

Geoff

The remote oil filter setup has a line that feeds the Turbo. That way the turbo gets filtered oil.

The remote oil filter setup has a line that feeds the Turbo. That way the turbo gets filtered oil.

One of the very last things i haven't bought was an oil filter relocation kit.

As i did a bit of research on it last night, i began to see that was the case----thank you very much for the reply!!!!:cool::cool:

Geoff