Dut neck IC, 2 stock fans, Chrome cold air & MAF pipe, Tin Man cold air

tim87tr

Obsession or Digression?
I'm going with a different setup, so I have the following for sale, priced to move, no pics, parts in good shape:

1. Dut (big neck) stock IC $140 shipped
1a. Stock IC brackets $25 shipped

2. two stock radiator fans, $40 shipped each, package $70 shipped

3. Tin Man cold air w/ 4" K&N $70 shipped

4. Mark Hueffman Chrome 4" Big Mouth cold air kit with chrome 3" MAF pipe for TA style turbo and stock MAF setup, including 4" K&N filter and all pipe clamps. Couple scratches/gouges on the MAF pipe from the alternator sharp bracket, but can be turned down so it's not visible. Package deal $120 shipped

I am looking for an ATR rear sway bar if someone wants to work out a trade. I also accept paypal at my email address.

Originally posted by jstahl
Where do I send paypal or payment for the IC brackets?

Thanks
I was editing my post as you replied...my paypal is same as my email troar@comwares.net

Also want to mention my plan is to remove the IC and brackets tomorrow or this weekend, so I should be able to ship out early next week. If you need a big neck IC also, I would make you a deal.

I'll take the big neck I/C, if you still have it. I can send you a paypal as soon as I hear back.

Bob............
St. Charles Mo 63304

Originally posted by basherbob
I'll take the big neck I/C, if you still have it. I can send you a paypal as soon as I hear back.

Bob............
St. Charles Mo 63304
Bob, you are the first person to say they will take it. Good news is I pulled it off today and the fins are all in good shape, the dut neck has a nice weld and fitment. There are quite a few bugs in the top I will knock out, and you should clean it per gnttype before install. There are a few places where the paint is rubbed off but a good spray before install will make it look better anyway. My paypal is troar@comwares.net

Tim: Great timing. YOU HAVE A PAYPAL PAYMENT WAITING FOR YOU.

Yeah, please wash it off. You can keep the bugs. I have enough of my own.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to me :D
Bob.....................

What is left below, needs to go. New prices as follows

2. $35 each shipped, $60 package

3. $55 shipped

4. $100 shipped

Still need ATR bar

Originally posted by tim87tr
I'm going with a different setup, so I have the following for sale, priced to move, no pics, parts in good shape:

2. two stock radiator fans, $40 shipped each, package $70 shipped

3. Tin Man cold air w/ 4" K&N $70 shipped

4. Mark Hueffman Chrome 4" Big Mouth cold air kit with chrome 3" MAF pipe for TA style turbo and stock MAF setup, including 4" K&N filter and all pipe clamps. Couple scratches/gouges on the MAF pipe from the alternator sharp bracket, but can be turned down so it's not visible. Package deal $120 shipped

I am looking for an ATR rear sway bar if someone wants to work out a trade. I also accept paypal at my email address.

Tim - how complete are the fans? Is it just the fan and motor or does it include the shroud?

Thanks

Jud

Tim,

If the Tin Man set-up is for the stock MAF...I'll take it. $55 shipped...what paypal addy do I pay to?

Thanks.
Los

jstahl, yes, complete for both fans, shrouds and all. They work fine, just going to duals on both my cars. Let me know if you want both, and I'll ship with your IC brackets. I pulled the brackets off and they are ready to ship.

Smokin_GN, the Tin Man kit is supposed to work with all types of MAFs, see site http://www.modelman5.com/tinmanproductspage.htm
I will have some IC pipes in the way with my new setup and is why I am selling. The pipe that goes through the headlight core support area has a couple small dents in it and several scratches from pushing it through the headlight core support area, but this is not visible. New cost would be around $180 with the filter.

JustaSix615, no pics as stated, but chrome pipe is as described. Has the marks where it touched the alt bracket but can be turned down. This is the Mark Hueffman BFH stuff, excellent chrome and coated with POR 15 on the inside. If you go to www.buickgn.com you can see the stuff, and it would be close to $300. Only selling because I went with a different combo.

Paypal is same as my email troar@comwares.net I will provide a UPS tracking number to buyers.

Tim,

Paypal payment sent for Tin Man Cold Air Kit. Let me know when it goes out and shoot me that Tracking# when you get a chance as well.

Thanks!
Los

smokin, tracking is 1z6462020300513211

bob, tracking is 1z6462020300513202

They won't be in the system till they are picked up this afternnoon

$300 in parts for $100

4. Mark Hueffman Chrome 4" Big Mouth cold air kit with chrome 3" MAF pipe for TA style turbo and stock MAF setup, including 4" K&N filter and all pipe clamps. Couple scratches/gouges on the MAF pipe from the alternator sharp bracket, but can be turned down so it's not visible. Package deal $100 shipped