Dumbsh*t and more

BillyRValentine

Capricorn
Sorry for having to drag this BS over here but since I cannot post over there (I have no idea why.) I had to address it in this forum.

Posted by JBanning - So the money that went to club dues, event registration fees, and daily racing tickets gets you the privilege of tracking down your winnings yourself?

Question for Ron or Rick Jegl?

WTF?

Ok, here we go. You obviously have a habit of not paying attention. Any money that the sponsors give to a class is an issue between the sponsor and the winner. Why? Well it is simple. When the club took in the money from sponsors in previous years the conspricy theorists had it all figured out that the "powers that be" were not dolling out all of it. They were accused of taking a large slice of the prizes and money that the sponsors were giving the classes. As such the decision was made to let the sponsors of any particular class handle payouts they offered. So this year the haters and theorists have yet again gotten behind their keyboards and took issue with this method.

Banning let me lay out a couple of things for you -

You have a habit of paying attention half azzed and then offering up your opinions and stirring the pot knowing that there are those that just love to take issue with most anything and in particular the Nats. As such they just love jumping on the band wagon and yelling at the top of there lungs. What am I talking about you ask. I will lay it out for you -

When you went to the tower and asked the track staff where the Race Director Jim Rodgers was you had your facts wrong. Jim Rodgers is not the Race Director.

When I was standing 4 feet from you while Brock (Track staff) explained to you that the card another gent drew just happened to be your number in line, that they would pull you out and IF there were not enough cars to pair up that you would get a by run at the end of that bracket you proceeded to go on about how he told you that you had a by run period and I find it amazing that you were the only one that could not pay attention to that fact. You were wrong yet, I offered to try and offer you a condolence prize even though I clearly heard what he said and you had your facts confused yet again. After you telling me what you were going to do that is when I told you - c'ya.

Then you tell Richard Lassiter that I told you that you had a by run. Wrong yet again. Brock even stated that he was the one that told you about the by run gamblers card.

Now since you don't have your sh*t together about anything else you decide to start a Nats bashing thread. You know even if you had been allowed to run again you couldn't even get your car to start and we helped you get it up to the circle track area despite your antics.

Jim C. - GSCA Race Director

Posted by Bill Anderson - Banning,
I spoke to Jim Dotson in Norwalk, he STILL HAS not received his jacket, machine shop gift certificate or ANYTHING else for his win in s16T in 2006. That is right, he paid his ADDITIONAL $50 entry fee, won the class and got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. He was promised free admission/racing for 2007 as well (for part of his winning package) by Ron Joseph and Richard Lassiter.When he sent in the application it was returned with a bill for the full amount by Bennet Jones. Not heresay or made up BS, this came DIRECTLY from his mouth.

I will speak with Jim this week if I can get ahold of him as I have his number. Jim's car did not have the turbos on it and that was a grey area of the rules. He was compinsated ($250.00) and if Jim had an issue with it I would hope that he would call Richard Lassiter to resolve it. He seemed like a reasonable fellow in my conversations with him. Bennett was probably out of the loop on the outcome. There are allot of things going on behind the scenes.

Jim C. - GSCA Race Director

Originally Posted by Bill Anderson -

Rich,
I am sure he will be in Columbus. Try to make time to talk to him about it, he is about the nicest guy you will meet. I think his feelings were hurt more than anything, he was treated awfully. He is a LOOOOONG time club member and was told this year by the BIG GUY race director that he could neither run
S16T nor S16BB because he didnt have a turbo OR a V8.

That is right smart azz I did tell him that as unfortunately that is the way the rules are set up at this time. That is an issue that I will be addressing for cars such as Mr. Dotsons to see if there is a way to fit him into the V8 class. You know Bill I really do hope our paths cross as I have asked you not to provoke me but in typical Bill Anderson fashion you love talking sh*t behind a keyboard. I made my feelings toward you clear and you still want to act like a little girl. I even called your shop and left my number with your dad. There are not too many people that I despise but you are one of them. You just don't know how to leave well enough alone and talk entirely too much sh*t. Now go on and act offended as if I am threating you so that you can garner some much needed attention, I could give a sh*t less. When we meet I will tell you exactly what I think of you in person and what ever happens, happens. Very few people pizz me off as easliy as you do and I hope you have the same size ballz if we ever meet in person cause I can assure you I will. Sometimes Billy boy it is better just to leave folks alone. This ain't Maryland and I don't play silly azz games. You have my number.

Jim C.

That just might be the 3 most childish posts I have ever read.

I could give a sh*t less. Why read em then or for that fact comment on them if they weren't directed at you and you had no affiliation with the content? What is childish is that year after year there are those that come to the Nats and can't wait to get behind a keyboard and run their yaps. It is simple if you don't like it then don't come. The event has been going on for 27 years it isn't like it is going to fade away in the next year or so. No matter what the staff does there are a few who want to continuelly stir the pot. As for the perosnal issues I will only ask so many times to be left alone. So if you don't have anything productive to add and it doesn't concern you then find somewhere else to offer your opinion.

Jim C.

I agree.

This guy is wasting time trying to defend an organization that most everyone knows is BS. On top of that he is disrespecting some of the more respected members and racers. Smooth move. Keep pissing people off GSCA, we'll see how much $$$ you guys make, or lose, I should say. Way to go.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why membership and attendance is down in the GSCA.:rolleyes:

I agree.

This guy is wasting time trying to defend an organization that most everyone knows is BS. On top of that he is disrespecting some of the more respected members and racers. Smooth move. Keep pissing people off GSCA, we'll see how much $$$ you guys make, or lose, I should say. Way to go.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why membership and attendance is down in the GSCA.:rolleyes:

Hey brainchild, it has been going for 27 years and it continues on. On top of that, I have owned and raced my turbo Buicks for roughly 10 years so I am no newb. As far as the Nats, please enlighten me as to how much bigger the other events are. I am not the GSCA, I work with them at their leasure yet anytime anyone sticks up for them clowns like yourself come back with these types of posts that are basically - "The GSCA sucks!!! Ron Sucks!!! Red Sucks!!! Jim Rodgers sucks!!!! Richard Lassiter sucks and the list goes on". I am so tired of hearing ya'll bash this club. If you do some research I stuck up for them years before becoming the race director. That reminds me of the lil dog that ran around going - "Hey guys are ya with me?" Reminds me of that little dog from the cartoon that always ran around going "Yeah Butch, yeah, yeah. C'mon butch!!!" Now jump up on your podium and start preaching about how the GSCA is evil and both Jim Carswell and Jim Rodgers prove it. The plain and simple truth is that it is a good event and there are always going to be those that don't want to come - so don't. I can tell you another lil secret whether I stop going or you stop going it will continue on so give it a rest. Every year there are some who talk about the end of the GSCA and how they won't be around another year but each year they continue on.

Jim C.

I agree.

I have a simple question for you - What exacly about the GSCA is "BS". Not conjecture but something that actually has some value to it.

Jim C.

In my opinion, I think the GSCA looks like a bunch of jerks with the people they have as spokesman. This is the second time I have seen a physical threat made (I can read between the lines) at someone by a GSCA official. :mad:

This kind of physical threat crap has been going on for years and it seems that it is condoned by the top GSCA honcho otherwise it would have been stopped yeas ago. :rolleyes:

None of the other events have such B.S. drama...disqualifications, bannings, post cards, lock outs, talking down to people, physical threats. You are no longer the only Buick game in town. Smarten up or your event will only be a distastefull memory to the multitudes who will abandone you and attend other events who treat them with respect. :eek:

In my opinion, I think the GSCA looks like a bunch of jerks with the people they have as spokesman. This is the second time I have seen a physical threat made (I can read between the lines) at someone by a GSCA official. :mad:

This kind of physical threat crap has been going on for years and it seems that it is condoned by the top GSCA honcho otherwise it would have been stopped yeas ago. :rolleyes:

None of the other events have such B.S. drama...disqualifications, bannings, post cards, lock outs, talking down to people, physical threats. You are no longer the only Buick game in town. Smarten up or your event will only be a distastefull memory to the multitudes who will abandone you and attend other events who treat them with respect. :eek:

What can you NOT understand. Am I a member of the GSCA yes, am I acting in an official compacity - NO!!! Richard has quietly taken sh*t from many of you from behind a keyboard. You all slung dirt and made things personal about everything from the club to his family and that is pathetic. I am tired of those of ya'll that want to sling sh*t and make things personal that otherwise would not be. Smarten up? So what you are saying is as long as folks that would stick up for the GSCA eat sh*t politely, everything is gravy. The GSCA has taken WAY more sh*t from ya'll than any or all of it's staff have ever dolled out. You don't want dirt slung your way then don't start slinging it.

When I am at the Nats or addressing an actual club issue then you will notice that I sign my posts with my name followed up by the "GSCA Race Director". When I am posting on my own I sign them with just my name. I have watched ya'll bash Ron, Red, Jack, Richard and several others over nothing year after year. I have scene the unfounded accusations, personal attacks, pictures of shops, homes, loved ones and the list goes on posted. These chicken sh*t tactics have been a main staple of those that are always bashing the GSCA and when anyone sticks up for them suddenly they are the bad guys. Give it a rest. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Jim C. (Notice the difference.)

PS- The GSCA could fire me tomorrow and I will still take the same stance. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong.

What can you NOT understand. Am I a member of the GSCA yes, am I acting in an official compacity - NO!!! Richard has quietly taken sh*t from many of you from behind a keyboard. You all slung dirt and made things personal about everything from the club to his family and that is pathetic. I am tired of those of ya'll that want to sling sh*t and make things personal that otherwise would not be. Smarten up? So what you are saying is as long as folks that would stick up for the GSCA eat sh*t politely, everything is gravy. The GSCA has taken WAY more sh*t from ya'll than any or all of it's staff have ever dolled out. You don't want dirt slung your way then don't start slinging it.

When I am at the Nats or addressing an actual club issue then you will notice that I sign my posts with my name followed up by the "GSCA Race Director". When I am posting on my own I sign them with just my name. I have watched ya'll bash Ron, Red, Jack, Richard and several others over nothing year after year. I have scene the unfounded accusations, personal attacks, pictures of shops, homes, loved ones and the list goes on posted. These chicken sh*t tactics have been a main staple of those that are always bashing the GSCA and when anyone sticks up for them suddenly they are the bad guys. Give it a rest. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Jim C. (Notice the difference.)

PS- The GSCA could fire me tomorrow and I will still take the same stance. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong.

Ok Jim your point on the "Guys" picking on Ron, Red, Rich, Jim & so on is well taken. But personal attacks on the computer are just what you said "hiding behind the keyboard. Most read between the lines.

You my friend totally crossed the line with the physical threats of Kicking peoples azzes. I understand that it pisses you (Others too) off but jeez, Way over the line & I don't care who you are, Prison is NOT fun especailly over internet BS.I'm also sure the powers that be on here wont like it to much either...

JMO

G.S. Nationals is going down the toilet super fast, i for one do not plan on going anymore.
There are much better events to go too, can't wait for Columbus!

Ok Jim your point on the "Guys" picking on Ron, Red, Rich, Jim & so on is well taken. But personal attacks on the computer are just what you said "hiding behind the keyboard. Most read between the lines.

You my friend totally crossed the line with the physical threats of Kicking peoples azzes. I understand that it pisses you (Others too) off but jeez, Way over the line & I don't care who you are, Prison is NOT fun especailly over internet BS.I'm also sure the powers that be on here wont like it to much either...

JMO

I understand what you are saying slim and do I particularly want to go spend more time in jail..... Well honestly no, but I am so friggin tired of pot shots from a few folks that they hem one up. I have worked very hard to get where I am at and I don't want to go back to my past but never mistake ones kindness of weakness. I have asked certain folks repeatedly to leave me alone but they think that everyone enjoys there brand of humor. Folks need to understand that even though we live in the same country folks are very different and here in the South we live by certain rules. What some consider humor we consider rude. When I asked to be left alone that is exactly what I mean. Not to be aggitated by some smart remark made on another board when I asked twice. I'm not asking a third time and as for the threats...... Well I wouldn't call them threats, it is more like a definate future scenerio should things not take a different course. Despite my temperment I am actually a pretty nice guy, I just have a bad temperment when provoked. We don't have to see eye to eye but we should be able to disagree without making it personal as some here like to do.

Jim C.

AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY I NEVER AND WILL NEVER RUN MY CAR AT BOWLING GREEN OR SUPPORT THE GSCA :mad: ..

I am sure this is the real reason. I think that the truth be known you are one of the folks that would take issue with the club no matter what they did.

Jim C.

I am sure this is the real reason. I think that the truth be known you are one of the folks that would take issue with the club no matter what they did.

Jim C.

With you at the wheel YES. your lovely post above, proves my point.. i have seen the decrease in turnout numbers over the past years.. TOTALLY SAD.. a change is needed, if this event wants to continue.

I deal with idiots every day.

I've never tried the "I'll make myself look like a bigger idiot" method of getting back at them.

How's that work'in?

With you at the wheel YES. your lovely post above, proves my point.. i have seen the decrease in turnout numbers over the past years.. TOTALLY SAD.. a change is needed, if this event wants to continue.

Get with me in five years and let me know how far gone the event is. It will continue on with or without you or I. Now you have your excuse so pack up your soap box.

Jim C.

I deal with idiots every day.

I've never tried the "I'll make myself look like a bigger idiot" method of getting back at them.

How's that work'in?

It's not a matter of being a bigger idiot, it is a matter of when enough is enough. Poke at someone enough and one will get a response and it may be WAY more than one wanted it to be. Everyone is a critic but the facts remain that considering the membership size it is a select few that choose to stir the pot.

Jim C.