due for a trans -- want a 10 sec trans without loud bangs

rwrows

thinking husek or lonnie. i had a few from eric schertz at dynotech (god rest his sole) and they were awesome. they were so pleasant to drive and had crisp clean shifts (no banging) and not many goofy noises. i had a CK and while it served its purpose, i really didn't enjoy the way it shifted. the 1-2 was a violent annoying bang even when driving slow. and the 2/3 shift was a tad weak it seemed. chris was great on the phone and i know he builds really nice racing transmissions. but i mainly drive my car on the street and seldom go to the track. also need a converter and was thinking the ptc NL. this is for my limited. thanks!

If you are close to Dave Husek, that would be a good choice as we used many of his parts and he is an excellent, knowledgeable trans builder. :)

He can also fix you up with a converter made local to fit your needs.

thinking husek or lonnie. i had a few from eric schertz at dynotech (god rest his sole) and they were awesome. they were so pleasant to drive and had crisp clean shifts (no banging) and not many goofy noises. i had a CK and while it served its purpose, i really didn't enjoy the way it shifted. the 1-2 was a violent annoying bang even when driving slow. and the 2/3 shift was a tad weak it seemed. chris was great on the phone and i know he builds really nice racing transmissions. but i mainly drive my car on the street and seldom go to the track. also need a converter and was thinking the ptc NL. this is for my limited. thanks!

i talk to dave almost everyday, if you need his number let me know.

If you are close to Dave Husek, that would be a good choice as we used many of his parts and he is an excellent, knowledgeable trans builder. :)

He can also fix you up with a converter made local to fit your needs.

I can vouch for the converters being able to hold up to a ten second car. L/U clutch/disc is guaranteed to 1,000 hp and the converter is guaranteed to 1,500 hp.

I hear David also builds a real good trans as well.

RZ

The Stage 3 trans in my car, built by Lonnie, does exactly what you say you're looking for.

Regards,
John