Duchess Restuarant in Wallingford Cruise Nights

Happy Spring fellow TB owners!

I am thinking of frequenting this cruise throughout the summer. I live in Bridgeport and am looking for a cruise in the center of the state that might draw TB owners from all around. I think this might be a convenient location. It begins on Saturday, May 11th from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. every 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month. There will be no cruise on Saturday, May 25th (Memorial Day weekend). The dates of the cruises are 6/8, 6/22, 7/13, 7/27, 8/10, 8/24, 9/14 & 9/28.

I hope to meet up with some of you throughout the summer! I hate going to cruises where I am the only TB owner!

Rich

I actually started the cruise nites at Duchess back in the mid 80's when the car club I founded was looking for a place for cruises! Club lasted about 15 years and we disbanded as core members divorced, died, moved away, etc. Nice to see cruises are still held there but they don't get the crowds we used to. It is a convenient place to meet and decent food too.

Another popular cruise is the Panera Bread cruise on the Berlin Turnpike, those are starting up soon as well, believe they are the 1st and 3rd Saturdays starting in May. They get quite a few cars there and I am usually the only TR there except for when Turbobitt drops by with his 8 second TR.

That's funny that you started that cruise, Mark! The Turnpike is a little further away than I would like to travel, but I might have to if the Duchess doesn't get a very good turn out. Plus with it being at Panera, I might be able to get the wife to go. She loves their food, so it might be a plus! LOL It seems like many of the cruises don't get the turnout that they used to. I have been going to the Heavenly Doughnut cruise for years, but the past couple of years have been terrible!!! Looking for a new place to frequent.

Was just at the Donut on Sunday for their charity event. Not a lot of cars there. Don't like the fact that our cars are relegated to parking in the back lot because they are "new" cars. Panera we are welcomed with open arms. Not that much farther up 15 than Duchess, nice run for the car.

If you guys let me know when your gonna be there I might join you! My shop is only about 2 miles from duchess . I know you know that mark but anyone else might not

Mostly just new Challengers but met a couple friends for dinner at Joey Garlics.:) Nice turbo weather for the ride home.