DS Loop, Transcooler, AC lines, 980 valve springs, vacuum canister...

SS/GNX, I sent you a PM about the vacuum canister and single A/C line (liquid line). Do you want to sell it?

Trans cooler

Is the trans cooler still for sale? If so I think I'm next in line? PM me your payment info.

PM me a price for the AC lines shipped to 50322 if they are still up for grabs. ---Keith

Is the trans cooler still for sale? If so I think I'm next in line? PM me your payment info.

Yes, trans cooler is still for sale.

Everyone, I have returned all my PMs, but I have two people that said they didn't get my response. Not sure what's going on with the messaging, but I have returned the PMs AGAIN just to make sure...

1st inline for the AC lines never responded. 2nd in line for the AC lines was local, so I am going to drop those off sometime this weekend and get paid for them.

There's one person in line for the vacuum canister.

There's a few people interested in the trans cooler. I can't find part numbers on it, all I can tell you is it's a fairly large transcooler with a very strong fan on it. More than enough for a high performance trans and for what I am asking its a steal based on the prices I have seen all the other ones at. Plus it includes those lines which are probably worth half the price anyway.

Driveshaft loop - someone local can have it for $10. I just want it gone or the scrap guy can take it.

I'll take the Trans cooler

SS/GNX please send me your PayPal info and shipping cost to 65401.

Mike

1st inline for the AC lines never responded. 2nd in line for the AC lines was local, so I am going to drop those off sometime this weekend and get paid for them.

There's one person in line for the vacuum canister.

There's a few people interested in the trans cooler. I can't find part numbers on it, all I can tell you is it's a fairly large transcooler with a very strong fan on it. More than enough for a high performance trans and for what I am asking its a steal based on the prices I have seen all the other ones at. Plus it includes those lines which are probably worth half the price anyway.

Driveshaft loop - someone local can have it for $10. I just want it gone or the scrap guy can take it.

You can count me out for the trans cooler to make things easier for you.

I apologize if I hindered your sale.

Is anyone going to actually buy this transcooler, or all just talk about it? ; )

Everything is sold besides transcooler and driveshaft loop.

If someone lives local I will sell them that loop for $10.

Ss/gnx

SS/GNX, I've asked for your PayPal info and shipping to 65401 for the Trans cooler, and I'd send the money. :confused:

SS/GNX, I've asked for your PayPal info and shipping to 65401 for the Trans cooler, and I'd send the money. :confused:

And I replied via a PM with that info... I think something is wrong with the PM system on these boards...

PAYPAL INFO:

garynpickering@earthlink.net

figure $20 on shipping due to weight and size, with the lines and everything I will need a fairly large box.

OldWireHead - Want that driveshaft loop? I'll throw it in for $5 more...

I just want it gone!