Dropping fuel pressure

boosted231

I noticed that my fuel presssure is dropping quickly after the motor is shut off. I put a new adjustable fpr on today and pressure still drops. I did notice the strong smell of gas fumes near the rear of the car today but did not see anything leaking. I have a Walboro 307 that has been in the car for about eight years, is my pump dying?

If it is the pump does anyone have any input on the updated Walboro that Full Throttle sells? Any other ideas would be appreciated, thanks.

I noticed that my fuel presssure is dropping quickly after the motor is shut off. I put a new adjustable fpr on today and pressure still drops. I did notice the strong smell of gas fumes near the rear of the car today but did not see anything leaking. I have a Walboro 307 that has been in the car for about eight years, is my pump dying?

If it is the pump does anyone have any input on the updated Walboro that Full Throttle sells? Any other ideas would be appreciated, thanks.

turn the key forward to prime pump and clamp the return line. if it drops its the pump check valve or the injectors if it holds the its the regulator. prime the pump again and clamp both lines and if it holds your check valve in pump was bad if it still leaks down it is your injectors.

I'm pretty sure it is not the regulator, just replaced it with a new one today, Injectors only have about 3,000 miles on them, if it is the pump what are my options for a replacement?