Drk Blue Frnt and rear seats --real n i c e

Can get pics(few days) and not going to BG,but maybe someone local is heading down that can deliver

This

this Guy look like he is playing games man>>>>> Where you at man I want to purchase the seats from you .. I live in the chicago Area you can drop it of to me or I will come and pick them up.. I have the money in my hand ...
Reggie..
'

this Guy look like he is playing games man>>>>> Where you at man I want to purchase the seats from you .. I live in the chicago Area you can drop it of to me or I will come and pick them up.. I have the money in my hand ...
Reggie..
'
Dude give him a break, Dennis is a pretty busy guy, he will respond soon or later.

for the people that have one job,heres the pics:eek: :eek: they maybe from a buick or may not be ,,cant remember,the rear seat back is just as nice as the bottom...:)

Attachments

• P1020081.jpg
    P1020081.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 143
  • P1020082.jpg
    P1020082.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 140
  • P1020084.jpg
    P1020084.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 139
My Friend

Dude give him a break, Dennis is a pretty busy guy, he will respond soon or later.
I take offence when people call me DUDE . I aint no DUDE I am a big man . Please call me by name Reggie . Also I understan the man busy , I just wanted the get the topic back on top.
Reggie

I take offence when people call me DUDE . I aint no DUDE I am a big man . Please call me by name Reggie . Also I understan the man busy , I just wanted the get the topic back on top.
Reggie

Well that's funny, with only 10 posts here on this site, you can say insulting things like "the guy is playing games" about a reputable member here by jumping the gun. Relax "BIG man", dude, man, guy, pimp, dog all that stands for the same thing. It is just a figure of speech. I didn't know we had to have sensitivity training class to be on a manly car site.

I was going to send you pics of the two sets of Blue interiors I had on hand until I saw Dennis selling his. I am very glad I didn't. I would rather just let it sit and collect dust that sell them to someone like you.

Good luck.

Sorry Dennis, I mean sorry Dude, I didn't mean to hijack your thread. I will call you later, I know I still have to come and pick that Down pipe.

Prasad