Drivers Window

Hopefully, you can find one locally. If not, I know I have a spare one. Let me know if you need to resort to getting one shipped in.

Mike

I could have brought you one down if you said something last week :frown: Guess you'll just have to come up here and get it ;).... Anyways, the glass from 82-87 Cultass is the same if that helps at all....

I could have brought you one down if you said something last week :frown: Guess you'll just have to come up here and get it ;).... Anyways, the glass from 82-87 Cultass is the same if that helps at all....

Well.....how much are we talking about shipped to the US :confused: :eek: :biggrin:

LOL.... glass is free.....should I just smash it now and put the glass cubes in a small box to save you some $ on shipping?

hey where in Oregon are ya? theres this yard in Turner, Oregon, Pick-A-Part, they have a Buick Regal that has good windows, last i saw it....
DSCN2233.jpg

EDIT: welp. if the window is inside the door, ok, if not..oops? i dont think they shared the windows with a Monte Carlo of the same era? might be able to find the G body regal in TUalatin at the Pull-A-Part yard, on 99W, or Salem Auto Wreckers on 99E just north of the Firehouse strip club; south of Brooks....