drivers seat trim

1986TR

"EVIL RGL"
looking for drivers seat plastic trim for right side upper piece ..... 87 power seat ...thanks guys

Is this the black plastic covers? I have a couple - need to check shape for you.
Bob

Yes the plastic covers there's a lower and a upper.... I need the upper on the right side for drivers seat

Still looking... I was looking for a long plastic that goes from front to back. Is that it?

Here's a pic ...... The piece I need is the upper piece

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    329.2 KB · Views: 15
My bad i believe I need the drivers seat ... Left upper piece right above switches this piece goes in between seat and track mechanism ..... Can some one help out and post a pic of their seat track trims (87) power seat ... Thanks

I found these - every thing else I had looks like non-power trims. Looks like one side is broken & the other side has been forced while still attached. Are you looking for this? I have a couple more pics if this happens to be what you want.
Bob

DSCN6920.JPG

Can't really tell from your pic dwall.... Here's a pic of the one I have .... I need the left upper piece it goes in between seat and tracks the bolts that hold seat to tracks hold this Trim. It takes no screws thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
Looks like I got the wrong part, sorry. They may have come off non-PW or maybe off a different PW seat - I think there were two different transmissions available in different years. Good luck & bumpitup...