Driver Quality GNX Value

It would really depend on exact condition and milage. Prices are all over the place on driver type GNX's.

Pete

I doubt seriously if you will ever find a "driver quality" for under $50K
has anyone seen one for that amount?

I doubt seriously if you will ever find a "driver quality" for under $50K
has anyone seen one for that amount?
YES.. THREE IN THE PAST MONTH . HIGHEST WENT FOR 48K LOWEST FOR 38.5.... JUST GOT TO LOOK IN THE RIGHT PLACES . THE ONE FOR 48 WAS SOLD ON EBAY .. LOL

It would really depend on exact condition and milage. Prices are all over the place on driver type GNX's.

Pete

For example one that has a few reversible aftermarket modifications but has all original parts present (except the exhaust from cat back and of course the tires) to put back on if needed, numbered book, jacket, original window sticker, a good deal of paperwork, <50K miles, could use some cosmetic attention (driver quality) but mostly presentable and would still look good to drive to local shows. Exterior looks good at a slight distance but if you get close you could start to notice imperfections. Interior would be very nice with little to no wear.

There are 3 at Mecum later this week,not drivers but still get to see what they bring.although I speculate the sellers are shooting for big numbers so I predict the "the bid goes on !!!",and no sale.

For example one that has a few reversible aftermarket modifications but has all original parts present (except the exhaust from cat back) to put back on if needed, numbered book, jacket, original window sticker, a good deal of paperwork, <50K miles, could use some cosmetic attention (driver quality) but mostly presentable and would still look good to drive to local shows. Exterior looks good at a slight distance but if you get close you could start to notice imperfections. Interior would be very nice with little to no wear.

45k to 52k