drag video

I like the way that yellow Camaro launches. Nice cars and times. What was your 60' on that run?

Hey thanks! That's my best run to date. Haven't had my red car to the track since then. It's the run in my signature. Tough to get a 1.87 on street tires unless the track is freshly prepped. Goin again on the 29th of this month. Hopefully I can at least back up my 12.3. ;)

I am still running the stock sized tires for the street :eek: , needless to say at the track I use some DRs (235s). My best 60 was on a Saturday and the track was well preped. I'm hoping to get in your range at my next outing. I haven't had a chance to run with the alky yet.

Nice vid!

John, Will you be going to the rental in Dec. at Bradenton (with the PB Fbody guys)?? I know JD and Razor will be there along with plenty of other south Florida Buick guys... Should be a good time and the weather should be basically perfect! :cool:

Red Regal T said:
I think it's filled up. I'll probably be there though. Dec.17..... See ya there. ;)

Yep it's filled up, I will definitely be there spectating, taking pics, and hopefully watching my bro make some nice passes with his Butang :cool: