Drag radials and more help Please

speed1

Since I plan to goto the track just a few times someone has suggested a pair of the Iroc rims (16" ones) cause drag radials in that size, used are a lot easier to come by Where would I find them? & is it a good idea to have 15's up frt & these in the back??? Let me know thx
235/60/15 are touch to find used

Drag Radials

New Tires Are Not Hard To Find, Tire Rack Has B.f.g's In Stock, Summit And Jegs Carry The Mickeys

Tim

Yes

I know you can find new ones I was stating that spending $300.00 to go 2-3 times to the track is not worth getting them .

I see alot more used 15" DR for sale than i do 16". They only make one size of DR's in 16"--there are multiple sizes available for 15". Check ebay for some used ones.

2nd that. youll have a lot more flexability with the 15in size.

What all is done to your car? Do you need them or just want them??? I run MT ET Streets all the time. I was in probably 3 races on the street tonight just foolin' around with friends. If I had reg radials on, they would be toasted by now and I would be buying new ones. Why does everyone treat DR like rare unobtainable objects? Buy them and run them. If you drive your car on the street more than the track, they are still fun. Most people cant believe how fast I can get off a red light, because it is pretty quite and does not squeel the tires. It just hooks and goes...:eek:

J.M.T.C.
Coach

You might try Craigslist. I bought a set of 255/50-16 M.T. et streets for $300.00, they had 1 pass on them & look new. Saved $130.00