Downpipe

I've been down that road. Wouldnt come close to lining up with exhaust.

I spoke to RACING Jason down at Bowling Green. He told me that his 3 inch would clear ATR headers. ATRs are what I have and need a good downpipe to fit......

You don't really have a choice. Because it's a big Pipe it has to go closer to the inside. I did a Single 3.5" and worked very well.
Now I am going 4 or 5" depending on the Turbo, I need to reduce it to the 3.5". Sucks the bag repeating.

Good Luck with your search.
Joe

i called RJC today and they said their pipes wouldn't clear. The GN1 also didn't clear the frame, maybe I just got a bad one.

Trying a GN1 with the flat flange, no wastegate provisions. Hopefully it fits...

Got my second GN1 pipe today and it fits like a glove. The bottom section has been reworked and it lines up with the exhaust perfect. Problem solved.

It's a 3.5 with no wastegate provisions.

photo-2.jpg

Wow. It looks like its in there with stock style headers. I see the ATR curve to the #1 primary but thats the only clue from that camera angle that they are ATR headers. It must fit like a glove. Nice.

What is that solenoid and stainless lines to the lower left of your pic?

Wow. It looks like its in there with stock style headers. I see the ATR curve to the #1 primary but thats the only clue from that camera angle that they are ATR headers. It must fit like a glove. Nice.