Downpipe??

David Turbo6

So i bought a 3" downpipe from GN1 and once my mechanic put it on my car it was rubbing and vibrating.So then it was cut and re-welded so it to fit, but it looks like pure ****:mad:.I am going to change my motor mounts,but now do i get the downpipe cut and redone or forget it and buy a new one?:confused::mad::mad:

down pipe

If it did'nt fit you should have sent it back,why cut it up to try to make fit and now it looks like sh!t ,what a waste of money and time now you have to bi a new one.good luck , one thing you should ask question frist.

Yup it's a waste of money, to ship it back from Montreal it's just not worth it.But now i am wondering if someone would sell a 3"downpipe without the 46mm wastegate and boost controller because all that is fine(not used)??:rolleyes:

Why not just wait until you swap mounts and see if it still fits? Why does it look like crap? Welds? Grind them down and coat it!

Also, pretty sure all of our vendors sell pipes without the wastegate and controller

I am just waiting for my motor mounts and then i will take it from there...If i grind the welds down or cut it from the top of the flange and start over??:confused: Thanks guys!

Attachments

• Picture 222.jpg
    Picture 222.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 119