Downpipe

RUSTYNAIL

Knee Deep
I am looking for a 3" downpipe for my TTA. I have called Jim Dunn and he said it would 3+ weeks before he could get me one. I figured I would check here and see if anyone had one that they could spare. PM me with any info.

Do not buy any other DP except for Jim Dunn's. It fits without cutting and it does not touch anywhere...You will be disappointed otherwise.

The pipe is now available for purchase.
Please contact me or Jim C. w/offers.

Jim Dunn 610-721-4695

I got news for you guys. Jim Dunn does not make any down pipes. They are made by Keith Mease!

Steve K.

I got news for you guys. Jim Dunn does not make any down pipes. They are made by Keith Mease!

Steve K.

Steve, you are correct. But these are Keith Mease parts that you can actually touch without having to go to court..:eek:

Jason

3" S/S down pipe pics.

Steve K.

Attachments

• DSC01709.JPG
    DSC01709.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 654
  • DSC01710.JPG
    DSC01710.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 571
What is the Price? and does the Puck work with all the latest Turbos is the Flange that Bolts to the Turbo 304 stainless

3" S/S down pipe pics.

Steve K.

Looks very close to my old 3" S/S ActionFab DP but with updated top section (elbow/flange)...mine uses the stock elbow...not so good for bigger turbos :frown:

Attachments

• ttaaccufabpipe.jpg
    ttaaccufabpipe.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 541
  • image0014.jpg
    image0014.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 545
  • image0003.jpg
    image0003.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 539
Scott,
Action Fabrication! Thats a name you dont here to often anymore. Bob Sims owned Action Fab. Bob was the first to come with alot (most) of the performance add-ons for the Turbo Buick. MAF pipe, 3"Down pipes GN & TTA, Turbo dumps, stretch intercoolers, bored out throttle bodies, modified plenums etc...
If you bought parts from Eastern Performance, Dynotec, Bowling Green Customs, ATR just to name a few. They were made by Bob & his shop. We all owe Bob a great deal of thanks for what he did to further the performance of these cars.
Anyway this down pipe was made in the same jig that made yours. I'm sure we can set you up with the upper section. Your best bet is to call me during the day up 10:00am to 9:00pm. 856-881-3235

Thanks,
Steve K.

Scott,
Action Fabrication! Thats a name you dont here to often anymore. Bob Sims owned Action Fab. Bob was the first to come with alot (most) of the performance add-ons for the Turbo Buick. MAF pipe, 3"Down pipes GN & TTA, Turbo dumps, stretch intercoolers, bored out throttle bodies, modified plenums etc...
If you bought parts from Eastern Performance, Dynotec, Bowling Green Customs, ATR just to name a few. They were made by Bob & his shop. We all owe Bob a great deal of thanks for what he did to further the performance of these cars.
Anyway this down pipe was made in the same jig that made yours. I'm sure we can set you up with the upper section. Your best bet is to call me during the day up 10:00am to 9:00pm. 856-881-3235

Thanks,
Steve K.

Awesome...thanks Steve...I'll give you a call today :cool:

I picked up the Action Fab DP from John Pearcy a couple years ago when Houston stopped making the DP's for TTA's...fits very well just falls short on the elbow w/biger turbos.

Ported the cr@p out of the stock elbow to get me on the road w/my new setup...

-Scott

Attachments

• image0109.jpg
    image0109.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 517
  • image0108.jpg
    image0108.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 526
  • image0095.jpg
    image0095.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 505
  • image0094.jpg
    image0094.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 525
  • image0089.jpg
    image0089.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 511
That DP looks nice!!

Does it fit under the turbo shield without cutting like Jim Dunns/Keith Meases??

Jason

Awesome...thanks Steve...I'll give you a call today :cool:

I picked up the Action Fab DP from John Pearcy a couple years ago when Houston stopped making the DP's for TTA's...fits very well just falls short on the elbow w/biger turbos.

Ported the cr@p out of the stock elbow to get me on the road w/my new setup...

-Scott

Nice port job on the stock elbow. I did mine. Very easy and I noticed gains.

Jason,
The upper section will not clear the turbo shield. I do not cut the shields. I re-shape them to fit the turbos. I will be doing one for a GN I'm building a engine for at the shop. When I have one done I will post some pics.

Steve K.