Downpipe

Turbo Nomad

Looking for 3" downpipe
I'm looking for 3" stainless steel downpipe for a hot air 85'. Talked to a possible source but I was told the shop was 3-4 months away from being ready. Price supposed to be close to $500. This one is supposed to be a one-piece deal (include the lbow with the flapper). I talked to another shop from the Pacific Northwest and they are willing to create a mandrell bent 3" stainless with all the proper fittings for an easy swap out but to make it worth for them I need to orther 5 pieces for about $300 each (shipping included). Any ideas?

Turbo Nomad- Check out the thread-Put your money where your DP is. It is obvious that the few people who have a 3 inch DP don't want it copied. My DP is a 2 1/2 inch and a 3 would be great. If you can get one built I will buy one. Brad.

The thing about this is not really the 3" part of it, it is doing away with the elbow. The reason we are looking to fabricate a 3" is if we are going to do it, might as well do it all the way. But least us not forget it is the elbow that restricts the hot airs. So what we are looking for is a 3" pipe with integrated waste gate.....

T