Downpipe ID

OneQuikSix

I've got this downpipe posted for sale but have no idea what brand it is. Because of the unknown brand, I think people are somewhat wary of the price. I know it is stainless and looks like my old Terry Houston pipe from years ago. If it is a THDP, I thought the price seems fair. If it is another brand, I will adjust the price accordingly. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

D60001.jpg

So it appears to be an ATR or Terry Houston design. I read in another similar thread today the THDP's in the stainless variety were POSSIBLY the only ones equipped with a cast flange. I don't know how much truth there is to this statement or if mine appears to have the cast flange. I only know 1. it is definitely stainless, 2. it fits my car perfectly, and 3. the wastegate actuator flapper actually works in mine. The most important thing for me is that I not misrepresent this item when selling it to a fellow board member.

Thanks for the reply.

looks like an atr unit to me. its hard to tell. now adays there are so many copies out there its getting harder and harder to tell what you have

looks like an atr unit to me. its hard to tell. now adays there are so many copies out there its getting harder and harder to tell what you have
Today 10:15 PM

Tell me about it. To make matters worse, both companies are defunct so logging onto their websites to compare pictures is impossible.

Thanks for the reply.

Are there any tell tale signs that a real terry houston has, that others do not?

That's just it, I don't know what a real Terry Houston pipe looks like to compare it. I'm only going from my memory. At this point, the pipe is sold to another boardmember anyway. Either way, its a nice pipe that works and fits our cars perfectly.